Panel

Today was the second day of Pax Prime. I was going to have a panel today. My boyfriend Jack and my brother Mark are going to be in the audience. Mark and Jack have already had their panel so they want to watch mine. I'm holding hands with Jack on my right and Mark is walking on my left. I have to admit. I'm super nervous. This is my first panel ever.
We arrived at the door I have to go in to go backstage. My stomach started to form butterflies. "You'll do great. Knock em' dead sis." Mark said and hugged me. I smiled and hugged back. "Hey, your gonna do amazing. Don't stress it. I love you." Jack said and hugged me. I nodded and hugged back. He kissed me on the cheek and him and Mark waved at me. I waved back and then went in the doors. The butterflies were fluttering around in my stomach as I walked. I finally got to the place I needed to be and I got all hooked up. I honestly had absolutely no clue what I was going to do. "We have a computer set up out there so you can play a game and it will stream directly to the screens. We can black out the screens if you need to put in a password." The worker told me. I nodded, taking in everything he just said. I was actually about to do this.
      "Your on in 3 (Y/N)." The worker told me. I was pacing back and forth to try to get my nerves out. I took out my phone and seen I had a text from Mark and a text from Jack.
Mark: Your gonna do great sis. I promise.
Me: Thanks Bro. c:
    He is such a great brother.
Jack: Hey baby. Your gonna kill it. Don't worry about it. Love you.
Me: Thanks babe. Love you too.
   I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend. "1 minute! Come on (Y/N)." The worker directed me to the stage. The lights on the stage turned on and the audience lights dimmed. Everyone began to cheer. "Your on. Good luck (Y/N)." The worker smiled and patted me on the back. I smiled in return and turned back to the stage. I took a deep breath and began to walk. As soon as I walked out on the stage, the crowd went wild. I couldn't help but smile. I looked out to the crowd and seen everyone. They were all smiling and waving, someone in the front was even crying. I waved and smiled and everyone got louder. I sat down in front of the computer and scanned the audience. I finally seen Mark and Jack. They were both smiling and clapping. I waved to them and they both waved back. "Hey Everyone!" I said. Everyone yelled in return. "Today I was thinking I would play Slither.io and agar.io. What do you think?" I smiled and everyone yelled and clapped.
   After about 40 minutes of playing, I stopped. "That's enough of the games. How about we do questions and answers?" Everyone cheered when I said that. "Alright! Tweet me questions using #(Y/N)questions and I'll answer some!" I said and I seen almost everyone in the audience whip out there phones. Even Mark and Jack. I had them black out the screen so I could sign into my Twitter. Once I made it to the hashtag, there was already 200 tweets. I went to the top tweets. Mark was the first one. "Okay, the first question is from Markiplier. It is, Do you love your big bro?" I turn and looked at him and he had a big smile on his face. "Of course I love him." I smiled and he cheered out. I scrolled to the next tweet which was Jack's. "Alright the next tweet is from Jacksepticeye. He asked, How much do you love me on a scale of 1 to 10?" I looked at him. "11." I smiled. He clapped happily. "Okay, then next tweet is from a girl named Kathryn. She asked, How do you feel being up on stage for our first time? Well, honestly it's kinda crazy that I even get the chance to do this and I'm so thankful for it. I did have some nerves when I first got here but now I'm pretty comfortable with it." I said.
     After the last 15 minutes of question answering, I said waved goodbye and was escorted off stage. I exited the door I came in before the panel and Mark and Jack was waiting for me. Jack ran up to me and picked me up and spun me. "You did it! I'm so proud of you!" He said kissing my forehead. I smiled led and he let me go. I turned to Mark and he hugged me too. "I'm so happy for you! You did great!" He said. "Thank you guys." I laughed. Jack and I intertwined our hands and all three of us when back to the hotel.
     Mark had his own room so we said our goodbyes and went our separate ways. Jack and I entered our room and he kissed me. "11 huh?" He smiled. "I wasn't lying." I blushed. "I love you Jack." "I love you (Y/N), so much you could never understand.