My pet named Steve

I just got home from the shop. I sat the few groceries that I had onto the counter and began putting them away. Once I was finished, I went to find Mark. I heard laughing and talking so I assumed he was recording. I walked up to the door and listened. "I think I swallowed a... My pet named Steve." Mark said as he bursts out laughing. His laugh was so adorable. "My pet named Steve? What is wrong with this man." I laughed to myself as I went to the kitchen to make myself a sandwich because I'm lazy.
I heard Mark come into the room, laughing. "Hey (Y/N). What are you doing? Making a pet... named... Steve?" He struggled to say as he was bursting out laughing. "What are you even talking about Mark?" I laughed a little as I finished up my sandwich and turned to see Mark holding on to the counter with one hand and holding his stomach with the other as he was dying of laughter. "I don't know. I j-just thought I swallowed a m-my p-pet n-n-named Steveeeeee." He was literally dying of laughter. "What has gotten into you Mark?" I question as he looked at my confused face. He was laughing so hard he was in tears. It was quite funny so I laughed a little. "A my pet n-named Steve g-got into m-me." He was laughing so hard that he actually had to sit on the floor. I couldn't help but laugh. "I'm s-sorry. I was playing Google Feud and I thought of that and it was just so funny to me. I don't even know why." His laughing got quieter and he got back on his feet.
I nodded and laughed as I grabbed my sandwich and headed to the couch. I sat down and Mark sat down next to me, putting his arm around me. "I love that you deal with my craziness." Mark said and kissed my cheek. "Well I love your craziness." I said and snuggled into his chest. "Why? I would think I would get boring." Mark questioned and he ran his hand through my hair. "Mark, without your craziness, things would be less entertaining. Without you, my life would be boring." I said as I listened to his heartbeat in his chest. "Awwww (Y/N)." Mark chuckled and kissed the top of my head. "I love you Markimoo." "I love you so much (Y/N). You'll never understand how much I actually love you."

(A/N: Sorry this was short. I'm currently trying to think of a really long chapter for when my book hits 50k so I might do one more small update before then but for now I am trying to think of a really good one. Thank you guys so very much for reading and actually giving me this opportunity! It really does mean a lot! I love you all! ❤️