Day at the beach

(Sorry I haven't updated in a while! I'm currently on vacation so it's hard. I'll try to get some writing done on my free time. Thank you guys!)

   "Hey babe!" "Yes Mark?" "Wanna go to the beach today?" Mark called. I jumped up and ran to him. "Yes!" I shouted. "Alright. Go get ready and get your stuff together and we will go." He laughed. I nodded and ran to our room. I got in my (f/c) swim suit and I put a white cover up on top. I put my hair in a quick ponytail and looked in the mirror. Happy with my appearance, I began to get stuff together. I grabbed our beach bag and put sun screen, towels, and sunglasses in it. Then I went to the kitchen and made some sandwiches for us and grabbed a couple little bags of chips for lunch. "Hey, I'm going to bring these out to the car. Is there anything else you want me to take out there?" Mark asked. He was holding two beach chairs. "If you don't mind I have this bag." I held up the bag. Mark smiled and walked over to me. "Of course I don't mind baby." He said sweetly and kissed me on the cheek. "Thanks." I smiled and he took the bag and went to the car. I made sure we had everything then I went to find Mark. "Mark? You ready?" I called. "Yup."  Mark said as he walked into the room I was in with a smile. "Let's go then." I smiled and Mark nodded. We both got in the car and Mark began to drive. We were about an hour away so it wasn't going to be that long.
~Time Skip~
    We finally got there and we both got out of the car. Mark grabbed the chairs and I grabbed the bag. We walked for a little while until we finally reached the sand. We stopped just before we stepped on the sand. We both looked at each other and smiled. Mark grabbed my hand with his free one. "I love you." "I love you too Mark." I smiled. We both then began to walk to the shore. We found a nice spot to put our stuff down. He set up the chairs as I took off my cover up.
I put the bag on one of the chairs and took out the towels and laid them over the bag. "Wanna go down to the water?" I asked. Mark smiled and nodded. We both took off our flip flops but soon regretted it. We both looked at each other with pain written across our faces. That sand was burning hot. I took a deep breath in. Mark ran over to me and picked me up and began to run to the water. Once he got there he put me down and ran out into the water. "Mark you didn't have to do that. We both could have ran." I said walking up next to him. "I didn't want my princess to be in pain." He said and grabbed my hand as we walked out a little deeper in the water. I laughed and blushed.
    We let the waves hit us. When a bigger one would come, we would turn sideways so it didn't splash us that much. I loved going out in the ocean but Mark didn't. As we got further out, Mark would grip my hand tighter. We got about waste deep and we stopped. The waves were pretty big. I decided to go under. I let go of Marks hand and when the wave came, I dove into it. I heard Marks voice, muffled by the water. Once I came back up, I was only a little further than I was before. Mark came over to me as fast as he could and pulled me into a hug. "Mark? What are you doing?" I questioned as he held onto me. "I didn't know what was going on. I thought something happened to you." He said and he held onto me. "Mark I'm fine." I laughed. He slowly let me go with a smile. He chuckled and nodded.
    We got tired of being in the water so we went back to our chairs. I dried myself off and sat in my chair. Mark did the same and sat in his chair. He got our sandwiches out of the bag and handed me mine. I thanked him and we both ate.
     Once we were finished, I laid out for a while and Mark played in the sand. He is such a kid sometimes, but I still love him. I had put on sunscreen and just laid there. About 10 minutes later Mark tapped me on the shoulder. I sat up and looked over at him. "Looky what I made." He smiled. He had drew a heart in the sand that said Mark and (Y/N) forever. "Awwww." I said and took a picture of it. He laughed.
"Wanna go on a walk?" He asked, offering me his hand. I nodded and took his hand. We ran down to the water because the sand was still hot. Once we got there, we chose a direction to walk and and began our walk. Mark swung our arms as we walked. We just talked about life. I was so happy we could share so much with each other. Once we got a little while away, we turned around so we could begin to walk back.
   We got back to the chairs and it was kinda getting late. "Time to go?" Mark asked. I nodded. We packed up all of our stuff and began going back to the car. We put everything in the car and we got in and went home.
   ~Time Skip~
   We finally made it home. I was so tired. It was around 9pm when we got there. I helped Mark carry the stuff inside. I out everything down and plopped down on the couch. I could barely keep my eyes open. Mark came over and picked me up. "Markkkkk." I whined. "I'm just taking you to bed. It's okay (Y/N)." Mark whispered. He walked me into the rooms and laid me down gently in the bed and covered me up. He got in bed next to me and I cuddled up next to him. "Mark?" "Yes?" "We are still in our swim suits." "Oh well." With that, we both fell asleep.