#41. Evans vs. Cavill » Chris

Imagine being the little sister of the man who plays Superman, while dating the man who plays Captain America. Now, imagine that in 2016, with two of the biggest superhero movies from two of the biggest rivaling comic companies staring your Superman brother and Captain America boyfriend just around the corner.

Sounds pleasant, right?

Well, that's my life.

My name is (Y/N) Cavill. My older brother is Henry Cavill, also known as Superman in the new DC reboot of the Superman franchise. My boyfriend of nearly 3 years, Chris Evans, plays Captain America in the Marvel Cinematic Universe movies.

To say it was slightly tense when Henry met Chris would be an understatement. It wasn't too long after Man of Steel came out. Mum was dying to meet Chris, so I managed to convince Chris to come over under the circumstances that Henry wouldn't be there. Unfortunately, that day, Henry decided he'd stop by to visit mum and dad. Luckily, the two managed to get along despite the few jabs and jokes at Marvel and DC.

Anyways, back to the story at hand.

Since we were coming close to our 3 year anniversary, Chris and I decided we'd finally announce our relationship to his fans. And the best way, we thought, was at the Oscars.

The cameras were flashing, causing my vision to become spotty. I had the biggest smile on my face which only managed to widen every time I looked at Chris. The paparazzi would go wild every time Chris and I would look at each other or kiss.

A little further down the red carpet, I spotted a familiar face doing some interviews. Apparently, so did Chris.

"Hey Cavill!" Henry turned to look at Chris and I. "I hope you're prepared for when Downey and I kick your ass at the box office."

I buried my face in my hands to hide my smile and laugh. It seems like all the DC and Marvel actors have this thing where they pretend to hate each other in the public eye. I knew for a fact that wasn't the case. In fact, Chris and I even visited the set of Batman v. Superman while it was filming and Chris got on really well with Ben Affleck.

However, all that friendship was gone when Henry turned away from his interview to look at Chris.

"I'm sorry," he scoffed. "I think I heard you wrong. Did you say you and Downey are gonna kick MY ass?"

"You heard me right," Chris said, stepping away from me to get into Henry's face.

It was what the cameras wanted. Chris vs. Henry. Captain America vs. Superman. My boyfriend vs. my brother. With me watching on the sidelines.

Henry laughed. "That's funny. I think we all know who's going to win this battle."

"Yeah, us."

"You wanna fight over this?"

"Bring it."

"Oh, I will. And you better bring your flimsy little shield that Superman will be able to snap like a twig."

"Alright you two," I laughed, stepping between the two. "Tone down the testosterone. We're here to have a good time and celebrate movies! Not to beat each other." I grabbed Chris' arm. "Come on, let's go inside and get our seats."

Chris smiled at me. "Anything for you, honey."

Henry's glare was real as Chris kissed my forehead. "You be good to my sister."

Chris nodded before turning back on his act. "I'll see you in the theaters when we dominate."

Henry nodded back before I managed to pull Chris away. Once we were inside the theater and away from the cameras, Chris and I began to laugh.

"Thank you for pulling me away," Chris said. "When I kissed you, I was sure Henry was going to kill me."

"He'd never do that," I said. "You see, he may be Superman, but I'm his kryptonite. Meaning, he does anything to you, I will break him worst than he breaks you."

Chris chuckled and pulled me for another kiss.

"Well, he has nothing to worry about. I'm not planning on hurting you."

I smiled up at him. "I know."