Prompt Request #1

Request: 1, 6, 8 for Chris x Reader

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

"Get out, I want you to get the fuck out!"

The sound of glass shattering rang throughout your house as you threw another dish at your asshole ex-boyfriend, who was trying to scramble out the door, screaming obscenities at you before slamming the door shut.

Although he was trying to make you seem like the crazy one in this situation, you had every grounds to be upset. Some girl that you had never met before had randomly sent you pictures and videos out of the blue of her and your ex-boyfriend in a very intimate setting and told you that they had been screwing around for months now. When you got back to your place, you confronted your ex about it and he confirmed that he had been seeing this girl. You kicked him out immediately, although you did throw a few things and break some glass in the process.

At first, you were so fuming mad you didn't have time to process all that had happened. But, the next day, once you had cleaned up the broken glass and finally realized what had happened, the sadness washed over you. You and your ex had only been together nearly a year, which meant most of your relationship he had been cheating on you, and that realization hurt like a bitch.

You were curled up on your couch with a blanket thrown across you, watching some rom-com on Netflix, when a call from your best friend came in.

"Hey (Y/N)," she said. "I haven't heard from you all day, are you alright?"

"No," you sigh, and you told her the whole story of the night before.

"What an asshole!" (Y/F/N) said. "What are you doing now? I hope you're out trying to get revenge or something. Slashing his tires, egging his house. Key his damn car!"

"Nope, I'm home watching some rom-com on Netflix," you responded.

"What?! No, no, no. (Y/N), I love you, and because I love you I am not letting you wallow in grief over an asshole that doesn't deserve any sort attention from you. We're going to get him off your mind."

"How are you going to do that?"

"How about Friday? It's karaoke at the bar down the street and I bet you have some built up anger you can release through the words of the wonderful Taylor Swift."

You chuckled. "I mean, Picture to Burn was always my go to breakup song."

"Perfect! So it's been decided. We're going clubbing on Friday night!"

Come Friday, you were already starting to feel a bit better over the breakup, but you were still excited to go to the bar. You and (Y/F/N) got to the bar around 9 and by 10 you were both a bit tipsy. (Y/F/N) signed you both up for karaoke and by the time it came around, you were both properly drunk and could care less about what anyone in the bar thought when you scream-sang Picture to Burn.

A while later, (Y/F/N) told you she was going to the bathroom and stumbled off. You made your way to the bar and ordered one water in order to help you sober up. As you sipped the water, another person joined you at the bar, sitting up on the stool and ordering himself a drink.

"Nice rendition of that Taylor Swift song," he told you. "I thought you two killed it."

You giggled. "Thanks, (Y/F/N) and I are professional singers."