Prompt Request #4

Request: Chris for 3, 35, 41, 54

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

I groaned as something hit me, waking me up from my deep sleep. I rolled over to see Chris sitting next to me with a pillow in his hand, obviously having been the one that woke mean .

I was a member of the Marvel cast going on the press tour for Avengers: Infinity War. Everyone on the tour was paired up to room together, and for some reason, Chris and I were paired together for the entire tour. See, it wasn't that we didn't like each other, it was just that we bickered a lot. In fact, we couldn't stand to be in the same room most times, which was why it surprised us when they decided to put us in the same room.

What made things even worse was that the room they put us in only had one bed, which meant the two of us were sharing a bed.

"What the hell?" I asked. "What time is it? It's like 3 in the morning or some shit."

"Well I'm sorry to wake you, but you woke me first," Chris grumbled. "But you woke me first. Look, I understand that you are a wild sleeper, but roundhouse kicking me in the face is ridiculous."

"I didn't roundhouse kick you in the face!" I snapped. "If it concerns you that much, sleep on the damn floor!"

"We don't have extra blankets! I'm not sleeping on the cold, hard floor with no blankets to even cushion the floor!"

Suddenly, there was a bang on the wall. "Will you two just shut up and go to sleep?!"

It was Robert Downey Jr., the poor bystander for most of mine and Chris' bickering.

I huffed an angry sigh and got out of bed. Chris didn't argue with me as I threw the door open and slammed it behind me. In retrospect, I felt bad for anyone else on the floor that wasn't a Marvel actor, although I did feel even worse for our co-stars that had to deal with this constantly.

I knocked on the door that I knew belonged to Robert, and within seconds he answered it, looking quite pissed and tired.

"I'm sorry," I said. "But can I sleep in here with you? I cannot stay there with him."

Robert sighed and stepped aside to let me in. He was rooming with his long time MCU co-star, Don Cheedle, and of course, they got their own separate beds. Don sat up, rubbing the sleep from his eyes and trying to focus on what was happening. The clock on their bedside table glowed an angry red, reading "2:00am". I felt even worse.

"Well, you're not sleeping in a bed with me," Robert said. "I like you and all, but not that much. And I'm not sleeping with Don, he's not much of a cuddler."

"I'm really not," Don agreed.

"It's fine," I sighed. "I'll sleep on the floor or something. I just can't sleep in there with Chris. Whoever booked these hotel rooms must've been high as fuck or something, thinking it was a good idea to put us in the same room with one fucking bed."

Robert just shook his head and went back to bed. I called down to the front desk and requested some blankets to Robert and Don's room, something Chris totally could've done if he wasn't such a cry baby. I made a make-shift bed on the floor and fell asleep.