Prompt List!

Hello everyone! First off, massive shout out to everyone that gave me prompts for this list, everyone is credited for the prompts they suggested.

Second, if you don't know how these prompt list request type imagines work, I'll do a brief explanation. Basically, below is a list of 53 sentences (all of which were suggested by the amazing readers of this imagine book). If you see a sentence, or multiple sentences, that you find interesting and would like to see in an imagine, you just leave a request with the numbers of the sentences and who you want them to be about. So like, let's say you read through this list and you really like numbers 18 and 19 and wanted me to write an imagine about Steve with those numbers, you'd say something like "Can you write prompt 18 and 19 for Steve" and then let me know if you want your name in it or just want it to be a "Steve x reader" imagine. And then I'll write an imagine about Steve and those prompts will be in it!

Hope I explained that well enough. Here's the prompt list for you all to read through:

1. "Get out, I want you to get the fuck out!" (credit to Robsten32)
2. "Okay maybe I was a little bit drunk..."
3. "I don't like how short that dress is."
4. "Who the hell put the penut butter in the fridge? Who even does that?"
5. "Maybe tomorrow. I am only in the mood for dying today."
6. "How about Friday? It's Karaoke at the bar down the street and I bet you have some bulit up anger you can release through the words of the wonderful Taylor Swift"
7. "So is the beard gonna stay?"
8. "This isn't some crazy fanfiction that everything goes right and we live happily ever after!"
9. "I want to be something, someone, to you."
10. "You can ask me to marry you as many times as you'd like, but I ain't saying yes until I get that rock."
11. "Does anyone else hear someone who needs to be put in their place?"
12. "Fuck you and everything you stand for."
13. "Disney marathon bitches!"
14. "I'm, excuse me, but if you'd so kindly not burn my house down that'd be great, thanks."
15. "Don't worry, I'm a professional."
16. "Oh my God I haven't seen one of those since My Chemical Romance was still a band."
17. "FUCK YEAH COMIC CON!"
18. "You want me to go where, with who, to do what?"
19. "Did someone just say truth or dare?"
20. "Seven minutes in heaven? That game horney teenagers play at house parties while their parents are out of town?"
21. "Are you sure this is a good idea?"
22. "Holy shit youre real, and in front of me."
23. "You promised you would come home."
24. "I'm not mad, but what the actual fuck?!"
25. "Chinese food? Don't mind if I do."
26. "It's only 8 am, and I'm already done with today."
27. "I didn't mean to kiss you, it just sort of happened..."
28. "A batchlorette party? Where do we go? Taco Bell?"
29. "Laser tag is not a game."
30. "How the hell are you this good at video games?"
31. "It's from a musical called Hamilton, don't fucking question me." (2-31 credit to SkyKatSwag)
32. "You're my blind date?"
33. "Your eyes are so beautiful." (32-33 credit to kylxoxo)
34. "He just gets on my nerves. Like, look at him over there breathing. It makes me sick."
35. "Dude, I think I caught them doing...you know what. Oh, never mind. They are playing video games."
36. "You saw Rocky once. That doesn't mean you can fight whoever you want."
37. "Can someone explain to me why there is a corn-dog in the dishwasher?"
38. "I refuse to have this negativity in my eyesight. Remove yourself at once."
39. "I will turn this car around...it doesn't matter if we didn't leave the driveway yet!"
40. "I would greatly appreciate it if my underwear was returned, thank you."
41. "Oh please, the tension is so thick you could cut into it."
42. "You watch sports?"
43. "Oh no. You said that you didn't need my help, so I'm taking the backseat on this one."
44. "You're thinking? That's dangerous, you know."
45. "We wouldn't be having this conversation if you had just listened."
46. "The day I stop the dad jokes is the day the world ends."
47. "Why exactly do you need to eat spaghetti at 2 AM?"
48. "It's not my fault that your sense of humor sucks."
49. "Okay I'm all for this cute dancing in the rain cliche, but I just saw lightning."
50. "They're all on vacation. What do you want me to do? Call them?"
51. "You do know the Avengers aren't real, right?"
52. "It's noon and you haven't said anything sarcastic, you okay?"
53. "Look, I understand that you are a wild sleeper, but roundhouse kicking me in the face is ridiculous." (34-53 credit to The-Mirrors_Wall)

And here's just a little reminder of which characters I can currently write for as these are the movies I've seen:

- Chris Evans (obviously)
- Steve Rogers/Captain America
- Johnny Storm/Human Torch
- Jake Wyler
- Syd (from London, if you haven't seen it I don't blame you, it wasn't great)
- Hayden "Harvard Hottie"
- Jake Jensen
- Lucas Lee
- Colin Shea
- Curtis Everett
- Frank Adler
(I'm going to watch The Red Sea Diving Resort this week so once I watch it I'll probably write imagines for Ari Levinson)

So...yeah! Send me some requests if you'd like me to write an imagine based around some prompts!