#79. Whoops (Part 3) » Chris

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome Chris Evans and Ian Somerhalder!"

The crowd went wild as myself and Ian walked out onto the set of the Ellen show. We smiled and waved to the cheering audience before hugging Ellen and taking our seats on the couch. The crowd, as it usually does, freaked out for a while more before Ellen finally managed to quiet them down.

"Welcome back you two," she said. "It's been a while, for you at least Ian. It's been, what, 3 years?"

"Yeah! Last time I was on here I accidentally let it slip about my sister and this one," Ian said, gesturing to me and making a face. The audience chuckled. "But I mean, in a way I pushed you two to getting married, huh?"

The crowd cheered again. It had been another year since Sofia and I announced - or rather I let it slip - that we were married, and I still hadn't gotten use to calling her my wife publicly. It made me so happy that everyone knew that we were married. I was so proud to call Sofia Somerhalder my wife.

Ellen began asking us about our new Netflix series, V-Wars. Ian was starring in the show as the lead character while I was just directing some of the episodes and producing the show as a whole. After finishing with the MCU, I decided to continue pursuing my behind the scenes dreams and continued to direct, and started to produce. V-Wars was my first somewhat big project that I had actually directed and produced in a while.

We called commercial break after promoting V-Wars enough. Ian received a text from Nikki, which was a picture of her and their daughter, Bodhi Soleil, watching the two of us on the Ellen show together.

"She says Sofia and the little ones are there," Ian told me. "But Sofia has her hands full, so she can't text you."

I smiled and told Ian, "Tell Nikki to tell Sofia that I love her and I'll see her soon."

Ian nodded and did just that. He quickly shoved his phone back in his pocket as Ellen came and sat back down in her chair across from us. 5 seconds later, the cameras began to record again and Ellen announced that we were back.

"Welcome back, we are still here with Chris Evans and Ian Somerhalder. Now, since we last saw you, Ian, you and your wife Nikki had a little baby girl," Ellen said.

Ian beamed at the mention of Bodhi. "Yes, we did. Our little girl, Bodhi Soleil. She's the light of mine and Nikki's life. She is the most adorable little girl in the world."

"I can attest to that," I added. "She is so much like both Ian and Nikki in so many ways. She's the sweetest little girl. She's at the age now where she's starting to talk and understand things more, and she's starting to realize that her mommy and daddy and Aunt Sofia and Uncle Chris are on TV for a living."

"Oh yes, that is the cutest thing ever," Ian agreed. "An old Vampire Diaries episode came on the other day and it was one after Sofia joined the cast and Bodhi saw it and called to Nikki and was like 'Mommy, mommy! It's daddy and Aunt Sofia!'."

"Oh wow, that's so cute," Ellen marveled. "So what do you tell her? Does she understand that you're not really a sort of bad boy vampire?"

Ian laughed at the joke and nodded. "Yes, she does now. We kind of explained to her when she was old enough to really get it that, basically, mommy and daddy make believe for a living, and so does Uncle Chris and Aunt Sofia."