#19. I May Be A Real Bad Boy But Baby I'm A Real Good Man » Johnny

(Based off the song Real Good Man by Tim McGraw)

Erika always knew Johnny was a bad boy, but she couldn't help but fall for him.

She had met him at Sue's wedding. The successful one. The fourth one. Johnny was there with another girl at that point, but Erika could feel his eyes on her every so often. And once, she caught him looking at her. He looked away and pretended like it never happened, but Erika knew it did.

When Sue threw the bouqet and Johnny caught it on fire, she swore she saw him wink at her. But it was only for a split second, so Erika couldn't be so sure.

It was one day while Erika was out with her friends that she had ran into Johnny again. You could say Erika was "higher society" than Johnny, so when she seen Johnny making his way towards her and her snotty friends, she knew right away that it wasn't going to end well.

"Hey there. Erika, right?" Johnny said.

"Yeah. And you're Johnny," she said, trying to play it cool. "It's been a while. Last time I seen you, you were setting flowers on fire."

Johnny awkwardly chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck. "Yeah. It's safe to say that relationship didn't last."

"E, how do you know...him?" Erika's closest friend, Andrea, asked.

"He's Sue's brother. You know, Johnny Storm. The Human Torch."

"Oh." Andrea eyed Johnny. Johnny awkwardly shifted.

"Well, I gotta get going. Nice seeing you again, Erika."

Johnny headed off again. Erika watched him go, wishing she had said more and that she wasn't with her friends. Once he was out of earshot, Andrea spoke up.

"He's no good," she said. The other girls agreed, but Erika ignored them.

Soon enough, Erika and Johnny were dating, but the only people who knew were the rest of the Fantastic Four and Erika's parents. She knew that if her friends found out, she'd be ridiculed or they'd try to scare Johnny off, which they had done many times before.

On one particular night, Johnny took Erika out to a local pub with the rest of his friends. Least to say, they were loud. Really loud. Almost louder than the music in the pub, which was quite loud. Erika noticed how much Johnny was drinking and she didn't like it all that much.

There came a point where Erika asked Johnny, "Can we talk in private?"

"Of course," Johnny replied.

The two of them got up and exited the pub to stand outside, where it was quiet.

"What's up?" Johnny asked.

"It's just...I have a headache. You guys are a bit loud," she replied. "And you've been drinking a lot. You're on your sixth drink, aren't you?"

"Erika, I'm sorry if I'm upsetting you, but when we started dating I did tell you that if you're gonna roll with me, it's gonna be a wild ride," he reminded her.

"I know," Erika said, rubbing her arm.

"It's my reputation, isn't it?" Johnny asked. Erika shrugged, unsure of how to answer.

Johnny quickly grabbed her shoulders and roughly pressed his lips to hers. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him close to her, as close as possible.

Once they pulled away, Johnny whispered, in a husky and sexy voice, "I may be a real bad boy, but baby, I'm a real good man."

*******

A/N: sorry if this imagine sort of sucked. I was trying to base it off the lyrics to the song the best I possibly could.