NOTE!

Holy cow, an author's note and not an update, specifically one for an imagine request? Who would've thought!

Okay so I've been reading a lot of those "sentence prompt" imagines on Tumblr lately, and if you don't know what those are, basically an imagines writer gives a list of sentences, which could be something like "Stop doing that, you're turning me on", or "Can you just come cuddle me?" or anything at all really, and people request the sentences to be written into an imagine. So, for example, let's say that the examples I provided above were #2 and #6, and someone requests "can you do 6 with Chris Evans", so I'd write an imagine about Chris Evans and the sentence would be in there somewhere. And you can request any number of sentences, you can request like 4 of them if you wanted!

However, I am not overly creative enough to come up with a bunch of sentences. Nothing that hasn't been done already, anyways. So, I decided to make this note asking for a bit of help.

If you guys have any ideas for sentences that you'd like to be a part of this prompt list, comment them down below. You can comment more than one sentence if you want and I'll include all sentences! I will give you credit for the sentences when I post the prompt list, which probably won't be for a week as I want to continue on with requests before I start this prompt thing. I will more than likely use every sentence that is commented but I will still credit everyone who posts!

I'll talk about this more when I upload the prompt list, but I hope this makes sense right now. I'll be posting more requests as soon as I can! I've just been busy and had some writer's block lately, but I will try to write as much as I can when I have free time.

Okay...thanks for reading! Requests coming soon!