#6. Swearing » Steve

You knew Steve was a gentleman and you were okay with that. You liked it like that. You'd prefer a gentleman over what was out there these days.

As a result to this gentlemaness (that's not a word but I'm using it anyways), it was rare when you heard Steve swear or say anything remotely rude, unless it was to Tony.

One day, you were playing video games with Steve. You had taught him about this modern technology and he was getting better and better the more you played. You decided to stay away from war games for the time being. Right now, you were playing a fun game of Mario Kart. Or so you thought.

Things had gotten pretty competitive. You were in 3rd, desperately trying to get to first, and Steve was in last as he kept getting bumped off the track.

"Stupid Toad!" he exclaims as Toad bumps him into the water one more time. "I'm never gonna get to first."

"If you get one of those little box things then you might be able to get to first," you tell him.

Unfortunately, just as Steve is about to get a box to help him boost his spot, you cross the finish line on the final lap, finishing in third. This causes Steve to stop completely as he had lost.

Aggravated, Steve throws the Wii remote control on the ground and mutters a pissed of, "Fuck!"

You jump and look at your boyfriend. This is the first time you've ever heard him swear. Noticing your look, Steve raises a confused eyebrow.

"What?" he asks, completely oblivious to what he just said.

"You realize you just swore, right?" you say. "You never swear. It just...it sounded weird coming from you."

Steve re-thought over what happened before realizing he had swore.

"I'm sorry, (Y/N)," he said. "I didn't mean to scare you."

"You didn't exactly scare me. You just surprised me." You shrug. "It's okay. You're only human and humans swear, right?"

Steve smiles and leans forward for a kiss. You kiss him back and mumble against his lips, "I fucking love you."

Steve chuckles and replies with, "I love you, too."

********

Note

This one is really short and kinda sucks. Sorry. I'm doing two requests next and I just wanted to let you guys know that requests are still open. Just comment or message me and I'll do an imagine for anything whether it be Chris, one of the characters he's played in his movies or maybe a ship like Steggy, Stony, Stucky etc. If you'd like one with you then just inbox me who you want it with and what your name is and I'll try to do it ASAP. Byeeeeee :*