Chapter 5

Months later

It's my 12th Public exam!! I'm the school 'nerd' and everyone in the school and my family expecting me to get excellent marks. If I get good marks only then I get scholarship and my parents let me study what I desire. If not, I have to work day and night. My parents won't let me study. I am scared...

Weeks later...

My Appa(father) received a phone call. His eyes grown big. I don't know what is the news...

Appa: Y/N

Y/N: Tell me Appa.

Appa: Your principal called me.

Y/N: Oh.. What did he told you Appa?

Appa: he told that... YOU SCORED State FIRST MARK!!!

Y/N: REALLY?? YEAAAH

I'm so happy. I never been this happy in my life.

Amma: Nama ponnu evlo mark ga?
(How much our girl scored?)
Appa: 1198.

I bent to touch my Appa and Amma's leg and they blessed me. I'm so happy. I can study what I desired then!!!!

I went to school and teachers blessed me and friends lifted me up and cheered me. Suddenly paparazzi surrounded us. They asked me how'd I feel now. I told them that I can't express that!

They asked me what's your secret of getting good marks.

I said that I learned everything by understanding and my teachers and tuition teachers helped me so much!

20 minutes later

I went home and already some reporters talking to my parents and sister.

They cried because they were overwhelmed...

I'm so happy to get a family like this...

After three hours talking to reporters and neighbors and relatives we watched TV. Every news is talking about me!! Rajinikanth sir wished me on twitter. And other stars also. My eyes grew when I heard Anirudh's name.

TV: famous singer Anirudh wished State topper Y/N in his Twitter.

" Congratulations to Y/N who's the state topper. She's a gift of god to her family. Congratulations to everyone who passed 12th exams.All the very best."

I coughed while eating.

Ama: Thanni kudi (drink water)

I gulped a glass of water.

I changed TV to movies.

I feel uncomfortable to watch myself on TV.

The rest of the day went so happily...

But Anirudh Ravichander wishing me made my stomach feel funny.

What is he up to?  I don't know. And I don't even want to know, to be honest.