Chapter 11

Y/N POV

I'm in my room crying. My Akka came in and sat beside me.

Akka: Y/n ... I think it's best to say yes to him.

Y/N: Whaa..t?

Akka: yes, a better life is coming towards you! Why do wanna reject it?

Y/N: I hate him Akka.

Akka: can I know the reason?

Y/N: it's...

Akka: Ces tell me at least one reason!

Y/N:(opens her mouth to tell)

Akka: You can't! Look you are not a child okay? I don't know why'd you hate him without any reason. He is a good guy. That's what I'll say. If he's not, then why'd he had to come and ask you to our parents?? He can date so many rich and beautiful models and actress and others who is desperate for him. He came for you. Learn to love him and respect his love. And also think about our parents and our family's condition. They are working so hard to make us live in better condition. You are going to marry him.

Y/N: but akk..

Akka: Discussion ended. THAT'S IT!!

Y/N: STOP SHOUTING OKAY! IF HE IS GOOD ENOUGH HE WOULDN'T LIE TO OUR APPA AMMA THAT I TOO LOVE HIM. AND HE WOULDN'T ACT CHEAP IN ROAD. HE WOULDN'T STALK HE FOR YEARS GOD THAT IS CREEPY! HE WOULDN'T PULL MY HAND. HE IS NOT A GENTLEMAN. HE DID'NT ACTED LIKE ONE TO ME. OKAY?

After shouting, I realized that my mom and dad are also there. Good, I want them to understand too.

My Appa and Amma came inside my room.

Amma: Was that true?

Y/N: Yes ma...

Appa: Why didn't you told us earlier? Why didn't you told me that he pulled your hand in public.

Y/N: I am afraid that you won't believe... Pa

Appa: Y/N , appa ungala apidiya valathen? Vasathi illatiyum nama kudumam epotum ellame share panitu sandhosamaathaane irukuthu? ( Did I grew up like this? Despite our condition, our family is still living happily and sharing everything. Don't we?)

Y/N: Sorry pa

Amma: Andha paiyan family oda varatum. Naama pesalaam.( That boy will come with his family. Then we'll talk about this)

Appa: Enna pesurathu? Avan Appa amma varatum... ( what talk? Let his parents arrive *warning tone*....)

Amma: ennaga... Periya idathu paiyanga... Paathu pesanum. illaina nambala maarina aalungala laam thoosi mari uuthiruvaanga.( What? He is a rich man.. We should watch our mouth while talking to them, otherwise they'll blow us like we're a speck of dust)

Appa: Mmm..

Then appa went out of my room.

Y/N: Mom so, there is nothing between Anirudh and our family. Isn't it?

Amma: .,...

Y/N: Tell me ma...

Amma: I want to ask appa. I don't know what is his decision. Don't worry. We won't do anything that you hate. Okay, ma?

Y/N: Okay ma.

My mom also went out.

Now only I relaxed. I glared at my sister. She went out angrily.

I lied in my bed so relaxed. When I was about to close my eyes. I heard a noise out of my room.

I attached my ear to the door to listen what is going on the other side.

I heard my sister and mom talking.

I went to bed and lied there..

..
..
....
.....
OH NO!!!

WHAT IF SHE WAS TALKING TO MOM SUPPORTING ANIRUDH!!

I had enough for this day!!

I am tired.

I decided to call Anjali and talk about this. She knows Atharva and some other celebs so I can ask her if Anirudh really loves with me. Ugh!! I have zero percent trust in him. We are just invisible people. So he can marry me and cheat me and when we tell to police they'll think that we are doing this for publicity and for money!!! Why do I want to have this situation in future.??

After a long ring ,she attended.

Actually it's a he. It was a male voice saying hello.

Unknown: Hello, who is this?

Y/N: this is Y/N. Can I speak to Anjali.

Unknown: Hi y/n. Can't you recognise my voice?

Omg. Who is this? Anirudh??

Y/N: Anirudh....??

Unknown: HAHAHA...

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌻🌻🌻🌻🌺🌺🌼🌼🌼🌹🌹🌹🌹

People who are reading this please vote and COMMENT because I want to know how you feel about this story. So that I can write according to your liking.

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻