Chapter 43

After two months...

Y/N's POV

Omg!! Today is the show! I am so excited!! I'm now looking at my work! A lehenga! Well, this is my first finished work. I did my best. This looks cool to Diya! I'm now waiting for her. The show starts at 6 pm. Now 9 am. She should be here.

After waiting for about ten minutes, I decided to check my friends room also. I'm bored!

I went to Fiez's room to check her work. She is alone. Her model also didn't came! She is looking at her choli! Wow! It's beautiful!

"It's beautiful" I said.

"Ah.. You're here. Thank you!!" She said.

"My model Diya isn't here.." I said.

"Same with my model!! Everyone's models aren't arrived!!" She said.

We went to check Thivya and Sri Devi's work. Everyone's work is beautiful!!!

Then we chatted, Ate our lunch, waiting for the models!

Then we girls grouped and decided to ask the HOD. Anjali spoke to the HOD, Miss.Priya.

Miss. Priya: sorry girls I was about to announce this situation..

Anjali: what situation Mam!

Miss. Priya: Our management had a little salary problem with the models! So our management decided not to have models for the show!!

Everyone "oh" ed  in sad.

Anjali: then how are we going to cast our dress Mam??

Miss. Priya: Our management decided that the designers itself cast their dress by wearing!!

Anjali: what? The idea is acutlly nice but not everyone one of us knows how to walk!

Miss. Priya: But Anjali you know how to walk, right! Please do something girls I have to inform to boys also!!

Miss. Priya went. We all still in the shock! Diya won't be coming today!

It's 3 pm. Oh. My. God.

Anjali trained us. She taught us for one hour and every one walked nice. I tripped when I walked. Anjali helped me.

Anjali: look! Be confident! We only need a confident walk!

Y/N: Thanks Anjali! I'll try!!

And we washed our face, neck, and hands and started to make up our face. Anjali bought a tons of make up. I never seen this much of make up. I don't want to cake my face with this. I'll sure look like a clown.

But these make up's look perfect on Anjali and Thivya's skin. Me, Fiez and Sri aren't having that skin and we're happy about it!

Its 5:30 pm. I talked to Anirudh and told him my situation on phone. He laughed. I asked him if he'll come here. I personally don't want him to be here. My legs will surely become clumpsy.

We're in back stage. I took a look at myself in the giant mirror. Im glad that I stitched this in my size. I saw others. The dress suits them perfectly. This is actually a nice idea! Casting dresses by itde designers itself! And come on, this is not a competition, just a colloge show!!

6 pm.

Finnaly the show begun.

Miss. Priya gave the welcome address and we're peeking from beside the stage where no one can notice us.

I saw actor Surya came to stage!! He gave a speech and he sat in a chair in the stage! Then G.V.Prakash Kumar spoke and sat beside Surya.

Hip hop "Athi" came and I forget myself and let out a little scream.