Chapter 45

A/N

Shiva is not Sivakarthikeyan!! I'm sorry that I didn't told this earlier! Sorry if you confused!!! I only noticed after am_i_awesome 's comment.

Enjoy the story!!

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

Y/N's POV

He is coming closer to me. Oh my god please help me!!! He shoved his hand in to his pocket and took a knife!!! Please god please help me!

His knife lightly touched my stomach. He made a few lines which didn't hurt. I'm scared like hell.

He laughed. His eyes are on my stomach. I want to rip off his evil eyes.

Shiva: Unnaku Anirudh venuma? ( you want Anirudh?)

I whimpered in fear. He smiled sensing my fear.

Shiva: Shruthi told me to kill you and to sell your eyes, heart and kidney. Hahaha

His voice made me shiver. He is going to dismantle me!!!

Shiva: But I decide against it!!

I relieved a little that he is not going to dismantle me. But he should have other idea!!

Shiva: Your my servant! From now! You should obey me!! You should do whatever I say without protesting or otherwise you'll have punishments.

No.no.no. I don't want to spend my life as a servant for this gangster. He'll use me and kill me. No please Ani please come...

I started to cry loudly. "SHUT UP" He screamed. I tried my best not to cry loud.

"Good girl" he patted my head. His hands reached my waitst region. Noo!!

But luckily his phone saved me. He got a call from someone and went a little far from me to answer.

Every fraction of seconds, I'm praying for miracles to happen. I am waiting for Anirudh to burst in like how he saved me with Atharva.

Shiva finished talking in phone and came near me. He looked serious like he was disappointed. He untied me but held my hand so tightly. He shoved me into his car. I'm afraid to make a sound.

"I was thinking to have fun with you but Shruthi spoilt." He said irritatingly. So I'm "temporarily" saved from this man! But there is more waiting for me in Shruthi's house.

I look at the digital clock in car to check the time. It's 2:30 am. Did I stayed up crying for that long! Shiva's car stopped in front of a big mansion.

He pulled me off from his car and dragged me inside. Shruthi and her sister Akshara is sitting in a couch. Shruthi grinned at me as soon as she saw me. Shiva pushed me to the ground.

Shruthi: Do you know why I told him to bring you now itself?

I didn't said anything.

Shruthi: change on our plan ,Shiva.

What plan? What change?

Shruthi: If we kill her, Ani will surely doubt me. I know him. What if we drugged her and kill her so that we can tell that she's a drugger by secret, she went to Shiva for drug and met an accident because she's full of drug??

Akshara: nice plan sis.

No. Not a nice plan. They're going to kill me and name me as a druggist. No!!

I saw Shruthi and Akshara laughing mercilessly. Shiva shouted.

Shiva: hey! This means I will get arrested! This plan is not going to be executed.

Shruthi: we will get you out of prison!! Don't worry.

Shiva: no.

Then they started to fight and I am now having a chance to run from here. The door also wide open. Go Y/N. Go!!!

Without thinking, I ran holding my skirt up. I can hear Shiva and Shruthi screaming my name. I looked behind. They're following me by a car. I get into a small street where car's can't go. Now I need to find a police station.

I'm again in a main road. I peeked at all direction to see if they are here. No. So I started to run. Far away, I can see a black car coming. Shiva's car is red. I'm going to ask help.

That car is so near me and the car is slowing down as they saw me.

Anirudh's POV

I filed a complaint in the police station. Still, I searched for her by walking and running. In the middle of my search I met commissioner sir's car. He told me to get in and we searched.

When we arrived to the main road, I can see a girl wearing lehenga is running towards the car.

My eyes grew and suddenly started to water.

"It's Y/N" I literally shouted. The commisioner slow downed the car. I finally found her. She looked like she's in trouble. Does someone did something to her? I promsie I break their bones.

As I was about to get out of the car, I can see a red car coming towards us. It is straight to Y/N.

Shruthi's POV

That little freak is going to pay for running away from us. As we lost her in small streets, we went to the main road, where she should come. We saw her running a little far away. A black car is stopped. Who cares?

Shruthi: hit her.

Shiva: what? There's a car..

Shruthi: just hit her...

Annoyed, I took control of steering.

Anirudh's POV

I got out of the car, I'm running towards Y/N. She looked relaxed and started crying once she saw me. She stopped for breathing. I think she ran so much.

When I was reaching for her, I saw the red car going to hit Y/N.

Anirudh: Y/N pinnadi car!!!!!( Y/N a car is behind you!!!!)

Y/N's POV

Anirudh: Y/N pinnadi car !!!!

I turned.