Chapter 21

A/N

607 reads!! I'm so glad that you're enjoying this book!!! Keep reading!!

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌹🌹🌹

Y/N POV

I woke up because of a bad dream. Same dream!! That Anirudh chasing me and .... I think I woke up so early. I checked the time in the wall clock. Its 5 in the morning. I'm not in the mood to sleep again. So I decided to go for a morning walk. I called Fiez, Thivya and Sri Devi. Fiez didn't attend the phone. Guess she is sleeping. And she'll scold at anyone who woke up from her beauty sleep. She loves to sleep. Thivya and Sri Devi attended the phone and they agreed to come to the park.

I brushed my teeth. Pulled my hair into a high ponytail. And wore blue track pants and a blue jerkin, inside that I wore a white t-shirt.

My mom is already awake and she is drawing kolam in our entrance. I told her bye and started walking to the park with my headphones on.

Really don't Care by Demi Lovato is on the track.

I arrived at the park. Cool air passed through me. A very light shade of yellow can be seen from the east side. I am waiting for my friends while walking.

I felt someone tap my shoulders. I turned to see Thivya and Sri Devi there in there track pants and jerkins. Thivya wore a pink track pant and pink jerkin and a white t-shirt inside and Sri Devi wore a lavender track pant and lavender jerkin and a white t shirt inside. Yes, we bought this in the same-store.!!

As we started to jog around the park, we heard some footsteps behind us. We turned to see nothing... Again we started to jog but this time we are sure that we heard. Thivya told us to be silent and she went near a bush and pulled a guy from there.

That guy was no one but Thivya's favorite hero. While jogging I told my friends about his call and his description of my face. I walked fastly to him, I opened my mouth to scold him but he advanced.

Atharva: look I know why are you mad at me! I was drunk yesterday night and my friends called you instead of calling my ex-girlfriend. I'm so sorry if I hurt you with my words. I'm so sorry!!

So Atharva was drunk and so he didn't know that's me. I should say sorry to him.

Y/N: sorry Atharva. I took you wrong.

Atharva: it's okay it's my fault.

Thivya: okay... But why did you hide in a bush??

Thivya asked Atharva in a not so happy tone.

Atharva: I was thinking to jump scare, you girls! But I got caught!! Haha.

Thivya : okay...?

Atharva: I was just traveling in my car when I saw you girls, so I came here to say sorry.okay bye I have some work.

Atharva left.

Thivya: Atharva is lying.

Y/N: lying about what di?

Thivya: He said that he mistook you as his ex-lover.

Y/N: yes..

Thivya: but when you showed us your record. I heard him say your name.

Sri Devi: yes di mee too.

Y/N: Then how'd I forgot that?

Thivya: Because you're dumb. Don't be soo insecure and innocent Y/N. People will cheat you easily.

I turned on my record which recorded conversation between me and Atharva.

"Hey Atharva! How did you get my number?"

"Anjali gave me."

"What's up?"

"I just want to talk to you"

"Talk what?"

"Y/N.."

Thivya: heard it??

Y/N: yes di... He lied to me. He's thinking that I'm so dumb!!

Thivya: Don't be a child.

Sri Devi: so.... Does Atharva like Y/N?

Thivya: maybe... But he said that he was drunk. And his voice is  also like that! maybe his friends dared him to do so!!

Y/N: yea...

Sri Devi: How to find out?

Thivya: Call him Brother.

Y/N: wow great idea!!! Why didn't I think of this before? Of this idea came into my mind earlier I would have called that white cockroach brother for million times!!!

We all laughed and we saw the beautiful sunrise.

I went to my home and went to bath.

After bathing, I came out with a t-shirt and a short skirt. I can only wear short skirts and shorts when I'm in my room alone or with girls. Today I'll be in my room working with my project. So I wore that.

I decided to have fun so I played music on my phone. I started to dance to selfie pulla...

I danced while singing...

"Let's take a selfie pulla... Give me an ummah... ummah" I danced like there's no tomorrow. When the song ended, I heard someone clap. I know that's my sister. Last time when I danced she recorded it and showed to everyone!!!

I turned to see that it's not my sister that is standing in my room entrance.

He saw everything...