Chapter 30

A/N

Thanks for @Nivetha_ for suggesting to me Deepika Padukone!! So Diya is Deepika Padukone!!

Thanks!!

Anirudh's POV

All these days, I imprisoned myself in my room. I didn't talk to my father until now. But he is firm in his decision. My mom fed me food. I didn't talk to anyone. Dhanush, Shiva Karthikeyan, Atharva called me but I didn't attended. I guess they called my mom and asked what happened to me. I'm in my room listening to songs. I heard a knock on the door. I didn't answer. The door opened. My father came in.

Ani's dad: your drama won't work here! Look! You're not a child! You're a star! You shouldn't act like this!! So many of your friends are calling us and asking what happened to you! Now one reporter is here to interview. Get ready and come down!

With that, my father went out. I combed my hair and wear my t-shirt and went down. They are looked at me and said "hi". I smiled and said " hi".

Reporter: How are you, sir?

Anirudh: I'm fine as always.

Not so fine Mr. Reporter!!!

Reporter: When will the movie release which you did music?

Anirudh: I think they'll release next month! I'm sure that the songs will be loved by everyone. Singer Shreya Ghosal's solo will be spoken.

Reporter: So, are you in love?

Anirudh: yes.

Oops! I actually said that. I tried to remain with a smile in my face. The reporter's face turned bright! Guess he is so happy that he got a new gossip to write!

Reporter: with whom?

Y/N.

Anirudh: with music.

I guess I disappointed the reporter with my answer. Of course, I love music!! He smiled.

Reporter: we heard that you met an accident!

Anirudh: I just had some scratches! That's all! Haha

Reporter: thank you for spending your valuable time with me!! Congratulations on your upcoming film sir. We are eager to hear your music

Anirudh: thanks a lot! Bye!!

I saw the reporter went out. I also decided to leave to my room. I stopped when a feminine voice called my name. It was not my mom. The owner of the voice is Shruthi Hassan. What does she want?

Anirudh: What Shruthi?

Shruthi: I heard that you're imprisoned yourself and not talking to your father for days?

Anirudh: Mm... So?

Shruthi: I came to cheer you up dear.

Dear. I wished that Y/N called me that.

Anirudh: Mind your own business.

Shruthi: I'm your future wife. So I should care about you. I don't know why are you thinking about someone who doesn't even loves you and rejecting the one who is deeply love with you.

I became angry.

Anirudh: yes. Y/N didn't accept my proposal. My father ruined everything. But that doesn't mean I will love you and marry you.

I shouted at her angrily. Sher eyes filled with tears and she ran to her car and drove off.

I never shouted at any girl. Maybe I should say sorry to her? I'll say next time she comes to my home. I don't have her number.

_______

________________

_______________________

It's evening now. I decided to went to the terrace with my cup of hot chocolate. I love the sight here. The evening sun shines fell at me.

My phone ringed.

I attended.

"Who do you think you are?" A familiar feminine voice asked me, with anger.

"Shruthi?" I asked. Maybe she is angry at me for the way I talked to her?

"It's Y/N." She said. Y/N!!!. It felt like forever without her voice, her presence.!!!!

"Y/N!!! Y/N It's you!!! I never thought you would call me... I... I .. Y/N..." I searched for the words to say to her. My eyes even got wet because I got emotional. When I was trying to find a word she cut me off.

"Look! Stop! I'm not here to hear your fake words! Just listen! I don't love you! So don't send anyone to warn me again! And please don't send any messages to me!!" She yelled.

"Wh..at? Who came?? What.. Message? What are you talking about??" I asked her. I didn't send anyone! Why do I wanna send it?? And I didn't sent any messages!! What is happening??

" Look! You first sent your father and again Shruthi!! And didn't you send me "I still love you" messages? I'm tired of your game!! Please leave me and live a happy life!" she yelled.

"But Y/N.."

"Goodbye," she ended the call.

Shruthi how dare you talk to my Y/N like that? And who's the one who sent her I love you message?