Chapter 15

A/N

More than 200 reads!!! Thank you for reading and voting! Keep reading and feel free comment about this story!

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Atharva's POV

I again got this feeling when I felt her hands in my shoulders! A smile escaped my lips. She started playing with her friends. I shouldn't feel like this. I shouldn't think like this. Anirudh loves her, and he is my friend and I helped him to know about her and now I can't have these feelings...

I can't cheat my close friend... But whenever he talks about her I feel miserable... and now she is complaining about Anirudh to me and asking about him!! I have to tell him. And I have to forget about this nonsense feelings... These aren't real.. It's just...

When I was about to change the gear I held her hand instead of gear.

She looked at my palm wrapped on her tightly, and then my face, puzzled.

"Sorry I held your hand for gear haha," I said to her while leaving a friendly smile, which her confused eyes read carefully.

"Oh.. It's okay," she said looking at me with relaxed eyes. God those eyes!!

When I looked at the front mirror I saw Anjali looking at us in a serious tone.

"What happened?" She asked in the same serious tone matching her look.

" nothing " I replied. Y/N smiled at Anjali.

The rest of the ride went silent except Thivya and I. Thivya asked me questions about my carrier, my favorites and I answered. Thivya is a cool and very nice fangirl I've met. Their stop came. Thivya, Fiez, Sri Devi and Anjali went out of the car. As I was going to step out. I noticed Y/N was struck in her seat belts.

She panicked and started shaking it.

"Y/N calm down," I said and she looked at me.

I went near her seat and slowly tried to release the belt. When I saw her, her whole attention was on my hand which was trying to get rid of the seat belt. But my eyes were looking at her eyes...

At last, she looked at me, as I looked at her.

My hand accidentally touched hers... Again...

Suddenly the car door of my side burst open.

Anjali: what are you doing?

She sounded like the police.

Y/N: I got stuck in this seat belt.

Anjali: Atharva come outside. I help her.

I came out. She glared at me and went inside. Thivya and Fiez went to the other side and opened that door and helping her. Sri Devi was watching them.

At last, they got rid of it. And Y/N got outside. Out of all these pretty girls, she looked so special to me... No no no stop this!!

Sri Devi: stop what?

Atharva: huh?

Sri Devi: you've been murmuring something under your breath and you said stop!!

Atharva: was I? Haha

Sri Devi: Haha.. Okay bye goodnight

Atharva: goodnight see you Sri!!

And everyone said bye and went to their homes. I get in the car. Anjali was sitting next to me.

Atharva: Hey Anjali! Why are you serious?

Anjali: Nothing...

Atharva: Look tell me you're my friend who shares me about anything just tell me...

Anjali: it's not like that... Just drop me at home..

I dropped her at her home. The full ride was silent. It's strange because Anjali won't shut her mouth even for a minute. I told her goodnight and drove to my home.

I went to my room and decided to sleep.

Anirudh POV

Today is an interesting day. I talked to her parents and made them believe and I talked to my mom and she agreed. Soon I'm going to live a happy life with love of my life... Before seeing her, I used to hate girls because I thought they are fake! They'll just cake their face with makeup. But after seeing her, I realized that not everyone is like that.

I am lying in my bed seeing her photo's on my phone. Suddenly the door burst in. I got up to see my bro's Dhanush and Sivakarthikeyan. They ran towards me and started hitting me!

Ani: Hey! Leave me, man! What did I do?

Dhanush: you're loving a girl for more than 3 years but you didn't even told us a single word.

Siva: your mom asked about that girl and we're straight here.

Ani: Sorry bro. I decided to tell you when she says okay.

Siva: what? A girl didn't accept your proposal ah?

Ani: yea. She's different...

Dhanush: we need to see her.

I took my phone and showed them her picture.

Dhanush: she looks so young and beautiful.

Siva: wow. This stick is a lucky man to have a beautiful girl like her!

Ani: dei enough give me.

I grabbed my phone from them.

Siva: okay... Who else knows this except us?

Ani: Atharva. he is the one who helped me to know about her.

Dhanush: You're told Atharva about your feelings but didn't tell a word to us then..

Ani: sorry bro

Dhanush: senjuruven( Kill you)

Ani: k. Today we DSA united after a month!! So let's go to the movie!!!

Siva:yeaaaaa

Dhanush:yeaaaa