Chapter 10

Anirudh was talking to my mom and dad.

Anirudh: Uncle, I love your daughter so much. I want to marry her.

Appa: Thambi.. She wants to finish college and to work. our family depends on her..

Anirudh: uncle, after marrying we are living together. I will give you anything and everything. Naa sandhosama vaala vaipen(I'll make her live her life happily). Believe me.

Amma: Adhu illa pa..(it's not that...)

Anirudh: Auntie, think about it and tell me. Here's my number. See you. Ah.. See your daughter is here. Ask her and make a good decision.

He walked past us.

Amma and Appa went inside to talk about this.

I and my sister sat on the sofa blankly. Actually I am afraid. I am sweating.

Amma and Appa came in.

Amma: We told him to bring his mom and dad ma. If he brings his mom and dad, we will agree to your marriage.

Y/N: Why did you agree to this without even asking me?

Amma: Naughty! You guys are loving for more than 1 year. He told me everything. He told us you are afraid to tell to us. He is a very rich guy, so our family's stress also becomes over and you can have a luxurious life.

Y/N: Mom...

Amma: Now happy? Now you have to study well and to become a fashion designer and marry okay?

I blinked. Anirudh actually lied to my parents! How dare he? This is a bigger problem now. My sister believes me so I and she have to do something to stop this.

Anirudh's POV

I smiled at my work. I made them believe and told them not to tell anyone until marriage. And now my parents! They do anything for me. She is a good girl and going to become a fashion designer so they will surely say yes.

I going to get you Y/N....