Chapter 66

Y/N's POV

We started writing and showing to each other and strike out some lyrics and finally, after a hour, we finished the lyrics of Anirudh's song with rhythm.

Ani sang the whole song. I was mesmerized by his voice, his passion in music, really Anirudh is gifted by god.

"Hey baby?" He called me.

"What?" I asked him.

"I finished singing. " he said.

"Oh... Awesome da" I said as I clapped.

"Unmaiya solu, nijama paatu kettiya ilaina thoongitu irunthiya?
( tell me truth, did you really listened to the song or you slept ah?)" He asked me.

" no actually I was mesmerized by your song da" I said winking at him. He looked at me surprisingly because I never acted like this.

Anirudh's POV

After I finished singing, Y/N winked at me. Is she kidding me? Did I sang bad? She said she was mesmerized by my song... Or she said in sarcasm.

"Babe..." I called her to conform once again.

"Yes Ani" she responded smiling at me.

" I need your opinion because I need to give a hit baby. Tell me di" I told her. The day the reporters knew about our love, they started writing what ever that comes to their mind. But only one gossip which is still aching me secretly is "Anirudh not concentrating on music, he is too busy to go out with his lover. Directors who signed him for music direction are upset". Well that's a pure lie, but it still aching me.

" Ani? can you come to reality? " I heard Y/N calling me. Oh again I started to talk to my mind.

"Sorry baby! What were you saying?" I asked her.

She smiled and hugged me. Whoa! Y/N acts totally strange today! She ever ever even touch me voluntarily. But now she winked and hugging me!!!

I don't want to lose the opportunity. So I tightly hugged her and lifted her up.

"Hey don't drop me" she said in fear.

"No baby! I won't drop you" I said.

I made her sit in front of the microphone.

"Now sing" I said. She looked at me and then microphone.

"What? You want me to sing for real?" She asked doubtly.

"Of course. Get ready for basic vocal practice. Tody we're going to study that" I said.

"No Ani! I don't want to scare you and your fans da! Please" she pleaded. What? She thinks her voice is scary?

"Hey your voice is so sweet and feminine. Not scary!" I said.

"But it turns scary when I start to sing" she said. Y/N really? When she sang then, it was like an angel singing with a harp in her hand. It was lovely. She don't know the power of her voice.

"Look I'm now your teacher okay? " I said in a strict tone. I can see little fear in her eyes. It's working.

"Good. Now sing Sa ri ga ma pa da ne sa" I said.

"Sa ri ga ma pa da ni sa" she said like she was reading newspaper.

"Y/N Y/N don't play please baby" I said.

"Sir, why are you calling me baby? Is this a way to call your student?" She asked me.

"Hey I'm your fiancée di" I said to her.

"Ahh don't confuse me? Are you my teacher? Or fiancée?" She asked me.

"But always your lover" I said and winked. She blushed and looked down.

The rest of the day went with practicing. Y/N really picks up easily. Of course!she's state topper! Intelligent! But innocent!

We ate burger for lunch. Y/N said she want sambar and rice but it's not available so she ate the burger half-hearted. I love how the way she don't put drama for everything.

"Some girls will eat for style. I eat for my stomach" she always say proudly. I love her innocence. And sense of humor.

I dropped her home and went to my home. I filmed Y/N practicing in studio without her knowing and showed to my mom.

"Her voice is really good. She also picked up fastly" she said. And then she served me dinner. I turned ON the TV.

"Breaking news: Actress Shruthi Hassan and her sister Akshara Hassan and Shiva,and who were arrested for Y/N planned accident case, were came out in bail. " the new reader said.

My eyes grew.

"Maa" I called my mom and she came and looked at the TV.

"Money all matters. She might gave them money da. " my mom said.

"mmm" I responded.

"But don't worry da she won't come into your life after this incident" my mom said.

After eating I went to sleep.

Y/N's POV

All because of Anirudh!! Mom and dad is scolding me for coming late to home and not telling them that I was actually in Anirudh's studio.

After their scolds, I ate some dosa. When I was about to go to sleep. My sister burst into my room. I quickly got up.

"What di?" I asked her.

"Shurthi, Akshara,Siva and others came out in bail" she said. Shocking. But I remained calm cause they can do nothing to me... Ani won't let them.

"It's okay! We all know that they eventually come out! So manyu black holes on lae ka!!go take rest!tomorrow I have to go my own studio!remember? Our first order!" I said to her.

"Yes di all the best goodnight" she said and closed my room.

I closed my eye and went to sleep.

I was in the fields... Wearing blue dress... I'm searching for my husband Anirudh. He is standing a little away from me. Smiling, extending his hand signing me to come. I ran towards him. When I reached close to him. I didn't stopped. Instead I jumped and he held me and rotated. Suddenly there's dark everywhere. No light.
Anirudh is not here. I'm alone.

"Remember me?" Someone asked me. I can't say whether it's a girl voice or male voice. It's like robot voice.

"Anii" I screamed. Suddenly I felt many pairs of hands clutching and dragging me to somewhere.

They made me fall on the ground.

"Remember me?" I heard the voice.