Chapter 70

Y/N's POV

I'm in a beach. It's a beautiful sunset. Ani is playing piano and singing like an angel. I smiled at him. My mother came with a cooking spoon and shouts at me.

Wait?

What is my mom doing with a cooking spoon here?

"Wake up di!!!"

I woke up fully to see my mom with a cooking spoon shouting at me to wake up.

"Y/N now you're a working women and you're sleeping!" She shouted.

"Mom today is weekend. Leave." I said and got up.

"So? Can't you wake up soon and help mom? After marriage you should be more responsible Y/N. Because you know who will be your father in-law and mother in-law." She advised.

"Morning itself ah? Sure mom I will wake up before the rooster wakes up from tomorrow mom" I said.

"Mmm now go and bath" she said.

I took my towel and went inside the bathroom. I slowly brushed my teeth , waiting for my sister to put music channel. She didn't. So I continued brushing and bathed and came out. I still look somewhat dull. Because when dancing I will feel boosted.

I went to the hall to see the absence of my sister.

"Amma? Where is Sister?" I asked.

"She went to Rahul's company with Ani for joining officially" she said.

"But today is weekend? Today also office?" I asked.

"Yes, she's going to work in a one of biggest private companies." She explained.

"Oh... But I don't have to work like that because I'm one if the boss" I said as I tapped my head with my fingers continuously like 'Shivaji' Rajinikanth.

My mom laughed and she gave me my breakfast. I put ON the TV and started eating. Then one thing crossed my mind. Ani is mad at me. I shouldn't woke him up in midnight. He might be tired of work... I should apologize to him. I will call him after filling my stomach.

After finishing my breakfast, I called him. He's not picking. I called him again. The ring going on but he didn't picked up the phone.

I heard my dad calling my mom from his room. My mom went inside. I can hear them talking something about me.. I heard my name. They came out. I stood up.

" why this costly watch for this old man ma?" My father asked me. I stood puzzled. He showed me the watch. I smiled. This is the watch I wanted to buy for him. Buy who brought this?

I saw the box was wrapped with gift paper and a tag saying "For you appa.."

He wore it and asked me how it was. I said it looks super.

But I'm still puzzled. My mom went to her room and she also called dad. I also went there to see my mom with a new silk saree. I bet it's also costly. She showed it to dad and looked at mirror, holding near her.

"It looks beautiful di." My mom said. Her eyes are wet. I fell inti their legs and they blessed me. But who did all this?

We heard a vehicle horning outside. We went outside to see my akka with a new scooter. She hugged me and thanked me. I looked to my right side to find Ani leaning on his car. So he did all this? But he was mad at me??

He smiled at me. This confirms he did all this. He walked towards us.

"Uncle, nice watch!" He said looking my dad's hand.