Chapter 58

Y/N's POV

I heard someone walking towards me. I didn't turned to look that person's face.

"Y/N" Ani called me.

I turned to yell at him but stood like statue seeing candles in a cake. I read "Happy Birthday Y/N". Today's my birthday??!! But tomorrow is my birthday!! I checked my wrist watch to see the time is 12.00.

" Happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday dear Y/N. Happy birthday to you " everyone sang. I don't know what to say now! So all these drama is for my birthday?

"Blow the candle" Sri Devi said.

I did. They already placed a little table here so they placed thw cake and told me to cut it. I cutted and feed some for Ani who sis beside me. He feed me some and applied little cream in my nose. I applied some in his cheeks.

Then I fed my friends some cake and Ani is playing with his friends. Their faces is fully covered with cream! Ani's face is priceless!!

"Look at Kishore's face!! Haha" Sri Devi said ans they all laughed.

"Hey! So this is the reason you all pretend to avoid me and talking with those guys ah?" I asked them. I'm not going to leave anyone today.

"We just know this plan when we're talking to Ani and his friends. They only instructed to do this. Eee sorry baby" Thivya said.

I hugged all of them.

"Hey our parents should worry about us!" I said to my friends. No matter what my parents will surey scold me for staying late night in Ani's house with bunch of boys and with my friends.

"Don't worry I told them that today you're staying in my housr" Anjali said.

"Okay! It's late then let's go" I said.

"Hey are you leaving now?" Ani asked me. His face is full of cake!! They wasted the cake!! Thank god they buyed a small one.

"Yes! It's already late!! (Yawns) I feel sleepy" I said to Ani.

"Oh okay I drop you in Anjali's house. " he said as everyone headed down stairs. But I and Ani stayed in terrace.

I took a tissue and used it to remove cake and cream from Ani's face.

"Innu konja neram iruntha thaan enna.....? Ena avasaram ena avasaram solu kanne....( Can't you stay up here a little more minutes, what's the hurry what's the hurry tell me my eyes)

Ani sang romantically.

" mmm irukalaam irukalaam (can stay can stay) (sarcasm*)" I replied while taking another tissue to rub the oil.

"Sorry babe! I was just trying to prank and play with you on your birthday! First I thought of this party to be an introducing party but then only I remembered your birthday. Happy birthday dear" Ani said in a charming tone. No one can resist that!!!

"Okay.... But don't ever repeat this..or otherwise there will be punishments" I said.

"Punishments?" He asked.

"Yes" I said. We laughed and he gave me a rose.

"I love you baby girl" Ani said as he placed that rose in my hair.

I still have my hand on his face rubbing the cream with tissue.I moved a little away from him.

"First wash your face and then sleep.okay?" I said while throwing the tissue in a little box.

"Mmm" he said as he moved a little closer to me. He's trying to be romantic. If I stay here more than a minute, I will change my mind to go to Anjali's house.

"Oh! They must be waiting for us" I said as I ran to the stairs. Ani chased me but he can't catch me! I went near my friends who are waiting near the car talking with the boys.

"Okay! Let's go" Fiez said.

Then Ani left us in Anjali's house and we all jumped in the bed and started sleeping.

Atharva's POV

"Machan(mate) why are you drinking this much? It's not good for health!!" My friend said.

I didn't respond to him and tossed the empty bottle away and opened a new one and drank.

"Hey this is 5 th bottle!!! Why are you drinking like this?" My friend asked me.

"Poda... Veetuku(go away.... To home)"I said.

"Macha stop drinking and..."

"PODA " I shouted and took a bottle and broke it. He went out from my house.

I started drinking again.

Y/N...Y/N....Y/N. How can I live without your presence!? Huh? I feel like you're near me whenever I drink.

There she is, standing near the door smiling at me. That smile is killing me. I tried to get up but ended up falling. I walked towards the door with the grip of the near by objects.

She's gone.

"Y/N" I whispered and fell down. Last thing I thought before blacked out is

"Y/N"