Chapter 26

Y/N POV

Shruthi Haasan! Kamal Haasan's elder daughter! Why she is here? I turned to see if anyone is in the canteen. No one is here. Is she coming towards us? Her fierce eyes are looking at me and she is coming towards our bench!

She finally arrived at our place and made a loud thud by placing her hands in our table. "Who is Y/N?" She asked with full of anger.

"That's me" I said with confidence. Why do I wanna be afraid because of her anger? I did nothing to her.

"Ohh" she said raising her eyebrows. She dragged a chair from another empty table and sat opposite to me.

"So you're the witch who made my Ani fell for you?" She asked.

I laughed. "Look, Miss. Your Ani only followed! For how many people do I have to tell this? Your Ani only fell for me! I'm not a witch! Maybe an angel!!" I said smiling.

"Hey" she stood up.

"I'm warning you! If I saw you where Ani is.... Then you'll be sorry!!" She said and gone.

Fiez: so she is the one who is going to marry Anirudh?

Thivya: I personally like Y/N and Anirudh better!

I glared at her.

Thivya: I mean, Shurthi and Anirudh don't make a cute couple!!

Sri Devi: yes, I agree with Thivya.

Y/N: Whatever, now I can sleep without any nightmares.

And we laughed. Seriously, I didn't feel for Anirudh's change of mind. I only felt when his father talked to my parents like that!!

Y/N: I Don't know who is next to come and warn me!!

Sri Devi: The next one is power star di!!

And again we laughed.
_________

__________

We are waiting in our class. Teacher Miss.Priya entered the class.

Miss.Priya: we selected twenty people in girls for girls dressing!

Oh, there are fifty girls who submitted. I hope we'll get selected!!

Miss. Priya: Anitha, Anjali...

When we heard Anjali's name we all high-fied her.

Miss. Priya: Priyanka, Monika, Sharmila, Fiez...

Yes, Fiez. I hugged Fiez who is standing beside me.

Miss. Priya: Sameera, Ananthi, Ragavi, Sri Devi...

And once again we all hugged Sri Devi.!!

Miss. Priya: Habib, Jovita, Dharshini, Thivya...

Hey Thivya!!! We all hugged Thivya!!

Thivya jumped in joy! We are this happy because the biggest stars will come as chief guests and our name will popular if we got selected in it!!!

Miss. Priya: Cynthia, yazhini... That's all. All the best students!!

Oh! So I didn't get selected! Better luck next time Y/N. I said to myself. My friends hugged me to make me feel better. I have a bunch of awesome friends!!

But Miss. Priya came to our class again.

Miss. Priya: Class!! Didn't you recognize that I only said 19 students!! Stay here! I discuss with other staff and tell the twentieth one!!

We all stayed here. I am so curious to see the twentieth person!

After 10 minutes, Miss. Priya came in.

Miss. Priya: And the twentieth student is.....

A/N

Hey friends!! Thanks for supporting and voting for this story!!! It means a lot to me!!!

🌸🌻🌻🌷🌷🌺🌻🌼🌽🌹🌹🌸🌻🌻🌷🌸🌸🌻🌺🌷🌸🌸🌷🌻🌻