Chapter 31

Y/N's POV

I finished today's work. I locked my room and went to Fiez's room. Her room was already locked. Thivya's room and Sri Devi's room beside Fiez's room were also locked. I decided to call Thivya.

"Where are you, girls?" I asked her.

"In the canteen, eating!" She said. I can say that she is grinning.

"How dare you all are eating without me? Order my fav. Items! I'm comingggg" I said as I cut the call.

I started walking past the corridors. I received a message. It says "Baby, give me one chance to prove that my love is true!" Without thinking twice I deleted as I was rushing to the canteen.

Anirudh is annoying me. Why is he still sending me messages? He is having a beautiful Shruthi whom he is going to marry! Why can't he leave me alone??

I entered the canteen and located my friends sitting near the garden. I went there and sat in an empty chair.

"Why are you dull Y/N?" Sri Devi asked.

"Because we ate without you?" Fiez asked.

"Haha no no because of Anirudh" I said.

"Oh!! Does he sent another one to warn??" Thivya asked.

"No, for the past two days, he sent " baby I still love you " "give me chance" and now he sent me a message asking one more chance. He is playing with me ah?" I said, almost shouted.

"Anjali, Can you tell him not to send me any messages?" I asked her.

" you, yourself call him and scold him! Then only he realize" she said.

"I don't have his number. I deleted all the messages" I said.

"Okay I'll tell you," Anjali said as she was searching Anirudh's number in her phone.

She gave her phone to me. I called from my phone. He attended.

"Who do you think you are?" I yelled.

"Shruthi?"

He must be waiting for his future wife's call.

"It's Y/N."

I said blankly.

"Y/N!!! Y/N It's you!!! I never thought you would call me... I... I .. Y/N..."

"Look! Stop! I'm not here to hear your fake words! Just listen! I don't love you! So don't send anyone to warn me again! And please don't send any messages to me!!" I cut him off.

"Wh..at? Who came?? What.. Message? What are you talking about??"

Wow, great actor. Anirudh should start acting in films.

" Look! You first sent your father and again Shruthi!! And didn't you send me "I still love you" messages? I'm tired of your game!! Please leave me and live a happy life!"

"But Y/N.."

"Goodbye"

I ended the call. My eyes started to get wet. why am I even crying?... Because he is playing with me like I'm a doll. I answered myself.

"Y/N what happened? Why are you crying??" My friends asked me.

I turned ON the recording of our conversation.

__

____

"I'm confused," I said.

"Just leave it Y/N." My friends told me and to cheer me up they ordered my fav. Items and we ate so happily.

_____

____________

It's 6 pm. We are waiting at the bus stop. Instead of the bus, a bunch of men came. Out of them, I know two faces. They were the men whom I scolded on the bus and made them leave. They are here for revenge? 

I saw my other friend's reaction. The look on their faces is also the same as mine. Anjali ha to attend a party so she went earlier. No one is here for help. Omg, they're getting closer.

We started to run and they started to chase. We held each other's hands while running and I turned to see them taking a knife. Oh my god!