Chapter 36

Shruthi's POV

I ran inside my room,crying. My sister Akshara came into the room.

"What happened, sis?" She asked.

"Anirudh insulted me un front of Y/N and her friends, he slapped me" I said as tears fell from my eyes like water falls.

"oh!! That Y/N!! Is she still in your life??" She asked. I shared my sister about everything.

"Yes!!! That stupid middle class girl wants my boy!!" I shouted.

"I have one idea!" She said.

"Tell me!!" I walked to her and asked her.

"First cool down!!" She said as she took me to bed and we sat.

"Do you know Shiva?" She asked me.

"Shiva? Which Shiva?" I asked .

"He is a underground gangster. His men were the one who tried to kidnap Y/N and her friends for him. Now they are in prison because of Y/N! So if we told Shiva to warn.."

"I got you" I said cutting off.

"Then be cool, Ani is yours" she said. My mind relaxes when she said that Ani is mine.

"Um.. How'd you know that rowdy?" I asked her.

"When I needed money to take new film, he's the one who helped me. Now we're good friends." She said. How Akshara became friends with a gangster??

"How old is he?" I asked her.

"27. He lookes handsome, but he is made of evil" she said grinning.

" now I see" I said.

"Okay sis we'll go to his house in evening. Okay?" She asked me.

"Okay" I said and she kissed my cheek and went out of my room.

Y/N, you're dead, literally.

In hospital

Y/N's POV

Doctor: Sri Devi is great! She can now do whatever she wants!!

Sri Devi: yay!!

We went home once our parents came. We filed a complaint. Our parents cried especially Sri Devi's parents were crying when she was unconscious.

_____
______
___

Now we're home. I really felt myself acting weird, different today. My mouth didn't opened to scold Anirudh. Instead my eye wanted to dig into his. Why heart? Why?? Don't fall in love!! Please!!!

We didn't eat dinner. I'm in my bed trying to sleep. I can't stop thinking about Anirudh. Why??? Please Y/N, that cute white cockroach is trying to make you fall for him. Wait!! Did I just thought cute!??

Stupid me!

Dumb me!!

"Sleep,sleep sleep" I continuously told myself. And I fell asleep on 12 30 am.

________________________

When I opened my eys, I am in a full white room that has no door or Windows or anything. Weird! I stood up to see that I'm wearing a blue dress. Suddenly I heard Raja and Siraj shouting and chasing me with other men. I started running. They all dressed in black. I fell down when I had a head on collison with some body. I stood up to see who is the person.

He is also dressed in black. He looks young like Raja and Siraj. He had a dark evil eyes.

I stsrted running away from him. Then the white room turned black. I can't see anyone or anything. Black suited men and a girl wore red coloured dress is chasing me.

I was caught by red dress girl. I turned to see her face. She is Shruthi Haasan. Suddenly I felt a hand on my waist. I turned to see Anirudh. He stood like an angel, my Savior. Where he stood ,there was a light. Anirudh and I held our hands together  and started running.

I can see a point of light reaching us. Then light was everywhere. I can't see anything because of light. When my eyes fixed to the light, I can see a huge beautiful field. I searched for Anirudh. He is standing way too far from me. I ran towards him. He smiled and extended his hand. But in a fraction of second, I'm in dark. In a faint light I can see a man sitting.

" remember me Y/N?"