Chapter 28

Y/N POV

I'm running in a lavender garden with full of joy. Someone grabbed my hand. I turned to see Shruthi Haasan. She is wearing all red while I'm wearing all blue. Suddenly the lavenders behind me turned into chill blue flowers. Lavenders behind her turned into screaming red flowers. Her fierce eyes was piercing mine. She took something... Like a sword and slit my throat. Blue flowers behind me died as I.

I woke up from that dreadful dream!! Shruthi Haasan killed me... Well in my dream!! I think this indicates that bad things are going to happen. I don't believe in that superstitions!!

I got up from my bed and started my day. I should get ready soon. We're going to shop for the fabric! God! I didn't decide anything!! I just slept!! The dress I have worn in my dream was quite good I should say. That fabric was awesome, with all that effects in my dream!!! Haha. I should try finding like that one!

I brushed my teeth and my sister didn't watch any songs! I went out with my brush in my mouth. Mom and dad are speaking to my sis. Very seriously..!! I tried to hear what they are speaking. But I can't! So I decided to bath. When I was bathing, I heard the " Maari Thara local " song from the hall. I started dancing with my bath towel around me. I'm sure that my door is locked so I danced so independently.

When I finished dancing and dressing, I opened the door. I went straight to the kitchen. I asked my mom what were they talking.

Y/N's mom: your sis is 20. So we're decided to see a good boy.

Y/N: Ohhhh marriage to Akka!!!!

Hearing enough information, I ran to my sister's room.

Y/N: my dear Akka... Someone is going to marry...

Sister: hey!!! Mom just informed to marriage broker. He said that he'll bring results after a week.

Y/N: congrats my dear sister!! Can't wait to see my future mama(uncle)

Sister: hey...

She playfully chases me and I ran away. She closes the door. I went to the hall and ate my breakfast. Fiez was standing in front of me.

Y/N: hii Fiez! Do you want to??

I asked her pointing my breakfast.

Fiez: I told you to get ready fast.

Y/N: Two minutes dear...

I fastly swallowed my food and washed my hands. Took my things.

Y/N: bye ma!

Fiez: bye auntie!

Y/N's mom: bye girls! Come home on time!!

We went to the bus stop. To our luck, a bus came. We got in. We paid for the tickets and sitting in seat. Thivya and Fiez sitting before me and Sri Devi. Behind us, two rowdies were commenting about girls so badly. I remembered my first meet of Anirudh. How he punched and kicked that rowdies and drunkards!

Why am I relating this to Anirudh? He is nothing for me and my family. I heard the rowdies started talking about me and Sri Devi. Sri Devi also noticed and she is scared. I turned and glared at them.

"Enna moraikura? (Why are you glaring at me?)

"Conductor sir!!!" I called. He came beside our seat. "What ma?" He asked. " these two men were commenting so cheap about girls and now they're commenting about us. Please get them out of the bus or I'll go to the police. " I said to him glaring at the rowdies.

Everyone on the bus is watching us. We girls should also react to their eve-teasing. We shouldn't pretend that we heard nothing. We should ask for our respect, rights... Okay! I'm thinking like a female freedom fighter!!

"Thambigala ( brothers) we're sorry, that girl is complaining... Please.." The conductor said to him. Actually requested. Why does he want to request those men?

They got out of the bus before the conductor finished his sentence.
The bus started moving. Thivya looked at the conductor.

Thivya: Why were you requesting them? You should have rebuked him.

Conductor: They are Shiva's men.

Fiez: Who is Shiva!

Conductor: (before talking he checked whether someone is noticing him) he is one of the biggest gangsters in undercover as a complex owner. I think they don't take this situation as a big deal.

He said and went whistling. It's our stop. We got out of the bus, heading to our college. Now we're going to walk a little further behind our college for another building which they allotted for us. Each one is us is given a separate room and we should work there.

3rd person's view... 15 minutes before...

"Dei macha... Everyone will afraid to talk to us. Everyone will respect us because we are Shiva's men. But a girl!!!" Raja said to Siraj. "We'll take care of that girl" Siraj said.

Y/N's POV

We went to the room where all the fabrics were arranged in a table. Everyone started examining the fabrics by touching it. I started touching every fabric. I walked by touching the fabric. I stopped at one table. Very fine fabric that felt especially for lehenga dupatta. I decided to take this fabric for dupatta. I marked this fabric type in my note. I went to select fabric for a blouse and skirt. I founded a good fabric for that. I noted its name and went to in charge of Miss. Priya.

Miss. Priya: Nice selection!! Take how many meters you want in your desired color! But don't waste it!

Y/N: Sure mam. Is Diya here?

Miss. Priya: yes all the models are here. They are here to measure their sizes. They can't arrive here until the show. So gather all your information from them today itself. I hope everyone listens.

Everyone: yes mam.

I went to my allotted room. I waited for Diya to come.

Finally, she came, but not alone.....