Chapter 8

Anirudh POV(Point of view)

Ennadu poda va? (What? Go man ah?) She doesn't understand how much I love her. She thinks I'm playing with her. I will get her somehow. Wait and see Y/N...

As I was staring at the empty street, a black car came. It's my car. Atharva came out from that.

Atharva: Hey Ani! What happened?

Anirudh: She said poda and gone.

Atharva: hahaha

Anirudh: enna da siripu? Pichuduven. ( what are you laughing for? I'll tear you up) By the way, you told me that today you talked to her?

Atharva: Yes, and she talks very nicely and her friends are also very nice.

Anirudh: Ohh. Any new information about her?

Atharva: She is currently single, as always. She neither loved anyone nor received proposals

Anirudh: How can a beautiful girl like Y/N not received proposals? Because she is mine.

I smiled.

Atharva: Let's go before someone notices.

We got into the car and he started driving.

Atharva is the only guy who knows my deep love for Y/N. I didn't even tell to Dhanush and Sivakarthikeyan yet because they won't be happy at stalking her. But Atharva helped me to stalk her and to know everything about her. I am up to date about her.

Atharva: What if we asked her parents to marry her?

Anirudh: What?

Atharva: Yea. How can her parents tell no? You're Anirudh, dude

Anirudh: Before that, I want to talk to her mom and dad alone so they'll convince her to marry me.

Atharva: Sure.