Chapter 14

Anjali POV

Atharva and I entered the coffee shop. There is no crowd in there. Y/N is sitting with our friends Thivya, Fiez and Sri Devi. Y/N saw us. When her eyes turn to Atharva she saw me like "I told you to come alone know!". And I told Atharva to sit a little far from our table.

I went and sat opposite to her.

Anjali: Hey Y/N. I and Atharva also planning to go to the coffee shop and shopping. Then you called so I have to take him also.

Y/N: It's okay di. Actually I think I need both your help!!

Anjali: Sure di! Tell me what's the problem?

Y/N told me what had happened to her and I can't believe it! I saw other's reactions are also the same as mine when I first encountered Anirudh!

Fiez: We also studied with you in school? Then why didn't you tell us earlier!!

Y/N: I thought you girls won't believe me! That's why!

Of course, anyone who heard this won't believe first! I have to ask Atharva about this!

Anjali: Y/N. Don't worry I ask Atharva about this later. Now cheer up.

Y/N: Thanks, friends...

Y/N POV

I feel relieved now. Now my friends can understand my situation and they'll help me. Anjali called Atharva who is sitting there alone.

We chatted for hours.

Suddenly I received a call. It was from my mother. I attended the call.

Amma: Where are you?

Y/N: still in my coffee shop.

Amma: Do you know what's the time?

Oh god. It's at 9 o pm.

Y/N: sorry ma. I'm coming.

Amma: Also bring Thivi, Fiez, and Sri Devi. Hurry up before dad comes.

Y/N: okay ma bye

I cut the call.

Y/N: friends it's late. We have to go. Our mothers are upset.

Thivi: okay di

Fiez: Anjali bye di. Goodnight

Anjali: bye friends! Goodnight! Hey. How are you going home?

Sri Devi: By bus. Like how we came here.

Atharva: It's not safe at night. I'll drop you girls. Don't worry.

Thivi: Thanks

Atharva: let's go.

We all once again rode in the same car with Anjali and Atharva.
But this time I'm in a seat next to Atharva who is driving. Others are sitting back and chatting and playing. I'm talking to Atharva about my problem.

I kept my hand in my seat beside me. But when the car turned suddenly I lost my grip and I held Atharva's shoulder. He looked at me. I took my hand off from him, blushing a little. He smiled a little. I looked at Thivya from the front mirror. She made a face and stuck her tongue out. I too made a face and we started playing.

Then I felt Atharva's hand on my hand...

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Thank you, friends, for all the votes and likes. Thank you so much for the love. Keep reading and share your thoughts. I love to hear from you.
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌺🌺🌺🌺