Chapter 29

A/N

1k reads!! Thank you!!! I don't know what else to say!!

IMPORTANT.

Tell me any Indian heroine\singer\model for the character Diya! I don't know who to choose so I'm asking your suggestions!!

Y/N's POV

Diya was along with the one whom I wished to never see.

Anirudh.

What is he doing in here??.... With Diya?

I'm pretty sure he came with her. He must know her. Anirudh is staring me. I turned my attention to Diya.

Y/N: Miss. Diya, why are you late?

Diya: Just call me Diya, I'm just around your age. I'm sorry. I have to go to my cousin's house.

Y/N: Okay.....

I said glaring Anirudh.

Diya: oh... He is Anirudh. Well you know him! He is my friend. He dropped me here. Will it okay if he stays with us?

Y/N: Um.. He can wait in another boy's room or in the canteen.

I said. Actually for Diya's sake. Won't she'll feel uncomfortable while I measure her size with a boy staring at us! And I also don't want to see his face! Because of his sake! If I'd seen his face more than 3 seconds now, I might stab his face with a needle.

Anirudh: I'll wait in the canteen. Message me when your work is over. Bye!

He said to Diya. Diya winked him.

Diya: Sure dear! Bye!

Dear? Ah! Who cares!

Y/N: Diya take off your dupatta.

She took off her dupatta and set it in a female doll there. I measured her length. She is approximately in my size. Our size is varying a very little because she has a perfect body! Of course, she's a model! I think she exercises, do yoga, in diet etc..,!!! While I just eat what I like but with a limit, do what I like and sleep! This is why models are just so perfect!!!

I measured her size and wrote it all on my note pad.

Y/N: I selected this colour for you.

I said as I showed her the fabric.

Diya: This colour actually suits you well. I hate this colour. Can't we change?

She said in a not so cool tone. Okay, I'm angry. I'm doing my project and she's going to wear it and show it to everyone. And this colour looks great on her! I don't care if she hates this colour.

Y/N: Well since it's my project everything is selected and confirmed so nothing can change now. I meet you on the show.

Diya murmured something in Hindhi. I can't understand since it's Hindi! Then she said bye and went.

I started my work. My phone annoyed me by vibrating when I was measuring Diya. Now I have to check, if it's my amma or appa they'll sure scold me for not picking up the phone. Someone messaged me.

"Baby, give me a chance. I love you" Don't Anirudh have any other work other than playing with me and my family and hurting us?

I deleted that stupid message and threw my phone in my bag.