Chapter 56

Suriya's  POV

I can't understand Atharva!! He ruined all the things which went perfect. I didn't talked to him the whole car ride. He stopped the car in the beach.

"Bro why are you silent?" He asked me.

"You ruined it Atharva!! I don't know why you changed your mind!! I was helping you despite the risks but you just switched your mind! Now what? Going to buy a gift fot their marriage ah?" I shouted at him.

But he smiled.

"I have other plans" he said still that smile in his face.

Anirudh's POV

I can't believe what's happening now! Our engagement in next month!!! I'm throwing a party for my friends!! I decide to introduce Y/N to them.

First I called Dhanush to dicuss about the party. I decide to keep it in my home. Tomorrow my mom and dad have a flight to catch. They're going to invite all our relatives for our engagement. Still some of my relatives don't accept our decision. So my mom and dad is going to call the one who accepted.

So tomorrow's the party. I called my friends and I ordered some things which I need for the party. Hey did I called Y/N's friends? I called Fiez,Sri Devi and Thivya, Anjali  and invited them. First they all get nervous and then they accepted. Anjali helped me to ready for the party.

I called Y/N and then told her. But she said she don't like parties. But I told her that I already invited friends so finally she said okay.

Y/N's POV

Party??!! I hate parties!! What to wear? How to style our hair? What ornaments to wear?? What?? What?? What???

I called my friends and after one hour discussion, we decide to wear simple kurthi.

I decide to wear a little make up. I decide to do it now to know if it looks good. Tomorrow I'm wearing a green colour kurthi so I wore a green eye shadow. I look at myself in the mirror. Too much of colour! I look like clown! I rubbed some! Now it looks like smudged eye colour! Argh!! How to wear these and all!!!!

Finally I finished doing my make up with the help of tutorials! I heard someone knock.

"Yes come in" I said.

Then the door opened and I didn't looked at the perosn as I was busy at looking myself at the mirror checking out the eye shadow.

"Y/N?" I heard someone  gasp.

I turned to see Ani!

"What's that in your eye?" He asked. He doesn't like it? Does he?

"Ey... Eye shadow?" I told him.

He looked at my eyes keenly. Then he burst out laughing. That hurts a little.

"Paaa..... Adha ali di (erase those))" he said. I know he just joking, but it hurts.... a little. I ran into my bath room and washed my face. I came out and took a towel and dried my face. Ani is checking the make up products that I buyed now for the party.

"You don't like make ups! But you purchased alot!??" He asked.

"I..I bought to wear at the party" I said.

"Oh my darling" he said as he took my hand and  placed me in front of mirror.

"What you are seeing now is the real! I mean real for this minute! This is my beautiful Y/N. I don't want her to cover herself with some chemicals which all girls got addicted. This is my girl! Having a natural curls in her flawless hair.. With those beautiful eyes which shows so much of love and innocence...." He told looking at the mirror.

Ani really loves me for who I am. He stole my heart already and  took control of my mind to think about him. I love you Ani.

"I know babe!" He whispered in my ears.

"Know what?" I asked.

"That you love me" he said. I think I told the last thing which I wss thinking. I blushed.

"Okay, now why did you came here without even telling me?" I asked him. Why did Ani  came here?

"Well I'm sorry baby don't shout at me but the plan changed" he said. What's the change of plan? Party cancelled? I wish so!

"The party's today evening" he said. What??

"What??? Party now! It's  alreay 4!! Why did you changed not asking a word to me?" I shouted.

"Hey you are talking like you're terribly busy right now! I know you will sleep from morning to evening when you're in home" he said. I stood in embarrassment! How'd he know? Oh yea! He stalked me.

"You stalker!" I said as I took a  pillow and and throwed at him.

"Intruder" he playfully shouted like I invaded his clan. He is now standing in the other side of bed and we started throwing pillows and towels and everything that is cloth.

After 2 minutes,

My room is a mess now.

We started cleaning and arranging back to it's places. Then I sat on the bed. Ani sat beside me.

"I have to go now. So get ready and come sharp at 6 with your friends! " he said and hugged me and went. I sent off him and decided to take bath and to get ready.

Its 5 :15pm.

I called my friends and we went to the bus stand.  I felt like someone is watching us. But nobody except two ladies who are waiting for bus like us is here.

The bus came, we got in and sat.

The rest of the ride went silently and we got out of the bus and walked to Ani's home. Luckily no cameras!!

I went inside  the hall and  saw Anjali lying on Ani.

A/N

Sorry for late updates!! I can't update daily because of classes!! I'm sorry 🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇.

If you have any suggestions or anything just message me!😊😊

Enjoy your day/night