Chapter 37

Y/N's POV

I woke up from that terrible nightmare. Why am I continuously dreaming about Anirudh, Shurthi Haasan and now Raja and Siraj?

I get out from my bed to brush my teeth. My sister is watching music channel like everyday. But I didn't dance today. I'm still thrilled by the dream!

My sister came inside my room. I am brushing my teeth slowly like tortoise will win over me.

"Why are you dull?" Sister asked me.

"Can't you see. I woke up now only! I'm still sleepy" I half-lied.

"Y/N. There is difference between sleepy and dull" she said.

I finished brushing and walked towards her.

"Akka, I had a bad dream" I told her.

"What dream?" She asked.

And I narrated with all screenplay and things and she is sitting in my bed listening curiously. Once I finished, she started talking.

"Dreams are related to what happened, what is going to happen in out life. I think you started to grow feelings for Anirudh" she said.

If she told me this week's ago, I would shout at her like "I HATE HIM". But now something doesn't want me tell that. I can't even open my mouth. I stood there.

" And maybe Shurthi tried to slap you yesterday and all those rascals tried to kidnap you..." She said.

I nodded my head.

"Police arrested them. You will not have any problem by them. And Shruthi...hey you said that Anirudh slapped Shruthi for you. So Anirudh don't like Shruthi and he loves you..." My sister said expecting me to shout at her for saying Anirudh loves me.

But insted I felt my cheeks go red and my stomach having a sort of feeling like how girls say "I had butterflies in my stomach". Well I don't eat them but my heart is fluttering, beating fast. Omg! I feel like I'm totally collapsed!!!

Y/N. Don't. Fall. In. Love.

My sister woke me up from my thoughts.

" hey Y/N. Can I ask you something? " she asked me. I nodded my head.

"Are you in love with...Anirudh?" She asked me.

"No..I.. It's...I.. Me... Ani..." I struggled to speak.

"Hey calm down. You're my little sisis! I can understand your feelings! This is your life! So you have to make decisions which is wise and reasonable. I will be your side supporting you" she said.

Everyone really need a big sister.

I hugged her and tears fell from my eyes. I don't know why I am crying.

After my akka went to get ready. I too decided to start my day. I bathed and changed. My mind is thinking about "Anirudh,Anirudh,Anirudh and Anirudh". Why?? Just why???

I walked to bus stand to see Fiez, Thivya already standing there.
I crossed the road and walked towards them.

" where is Sri Devi?" I asked

"Sri Devi already went to college cause she have a lot of work" Fiez said. Ya.. Sri Devi is designing a grand dress.

"According to police this is a minor problem. This problem is talked by everyone because two stars rescued us. For police they're just a rowdys who tried to harass us. They don't know about the undercover of Shiva. We should be more careful. We didnt even told our parents about Shiva" Thivya told. Worried.

Our bus came. We got in. We took the tickets and sitted. The whole bus ride was filled with silence, between us. We walked to college and went to Sri Devi's room.

Sri Devi is cutting fabrics. We hugged each other and talked a little and went to work before HOD can see us.

When I got inside my room, the thought of Diya came with Anirudh and calling him dear came into my mind. I ain't jealous of Diya. Because I'm not in love.

No. No. Stop thinking about him and concentrate on work.

I started to work. I decided to make skirt and blouse first. I need measurements to cut them. I searched my notepad where I wrote Diya's measurements. It's not there. I missed when I was running!! Oh god!!

Diya's body is little like mine. So I decided to cut in my size. Before that I have to ask if Diya can come now.

I sneaked to the office to get her number.

Ananya
Anusha
Deepika
Diya
Eliyana

Diya!!!

I copied Diya number and went to my room and called her.

Y/N: Hello

Diya: who is this?

Y/N: This is Y/N. Fashion designing student.

Diya: um... Yes! I remember. There is two months for the function.

Y/N: yes but I called for a help. I missed your measurements so can you come by today?

Diya: well.....um... No I can't! I'm in Mumbai. I can come a day before your show. Sorry.

Y/N: oh okay I'll manage.

Diya: okay. My size is approximately yours. So all the best. Bye

Y/N: bye.

The call ended. Diya actually wished me? She talked friendly!

I cutted the fabric according to my size and started the works for skirt.

________________
_________________

___________________

Yay!!! I finished the designing for half of the skirt! I have to finish another half tomorrow. Wow I'm working fast!

I locked my room and went home with my friends.

My mom having extra work there so she locked the door . I don't have Key!! I am now in Fiez's home.

We are drinking tea and we talked about today's work.

Fiez mom: girls! I'm going to buy the house needs. Lock the door. Only open if dad or Y/N's mom knocked. See you.

Fiez:bye ma

Y/N: bye auntie!

After 10 minutes, we heard a knock on the door.

"Who is this?" Fiez asked.

No reply.

"Who is this?" Now I asked.

"Y/N. you're here?? Good" the voice said. We know that feminine voice.

Fiez whispered to me "it's Sri Devi! She is playing with us. Lets open the door."

We opened laughing. But the face opposite to us is not Sri Devi.

Its...