Chapter 17

Y/N POV

I woke up from my sleep screaming. Oh my... It's just a dream.!! Thanks to God!! My sister came.

Akka: What happened di?

Y/N: nothing! Just a bad dream!

Akka: Okay get ready soon.

Y/N: okay ka...

I got out of my bed and started to brush my teeth. My sister is watching tv. She is watching a Telugu music channel. My favorite song "Toppu lesi poddi" is playing. I started dancing...

When I dance I forget everything around me. Like now. I heard someone is sitting behind me in bed. I turned to see Anjali. I washed my mouth and asked her why she came so early?

" Anirudh is injured because of an accident," she told me with no expression in her face. I froze.

" He is injured severely... The doctor told that he is in critical condition. He told Atharva that he wants to see you badly. He is afraid that something may happen to him. Hurry up fast!!!" She told me with a serious face.

I quickly went inside the bathroom with new clothes. I bathed so fastly and dressed in my blue Anarkali chudi. And told my amma and get into the car. Atharva is driving now. They arrived at a big home..?? Anirudh is supposed to be in a hospital, right?  but he is rich enough to bring the biggest doctors to his home!

I went nervously inside the house with Anjali and Atharva. A beautiful lady greeted us.

Atharva: How is Anirudh?

Lady: He is fine da.hey... She is y/n right?

How does she know me?

Anjali: yes ma

Lady: She looks more beautiful in person than in the picture. I'm lucky to have a daughter-in-law like her.

Oh! So she is Anirudh's mother. I stood there like a statue. I don't know what to respond. I smiled nervously.

Ani's mom: Anirudh is in his room upstairs.

Then Anjali and Atharva took me upstairs. I'm so afraid. I feel guilty. But why?? There is nothing wrong with me here. But I feel so nervous. Atharva opened his door.

I saw Anirudh lying in his bed with.......

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌼🌼🌼🌼🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Thanks for reading!!!

Vote!!!

Comment!!!

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌷🌷🌷🌷🌻🌻🌻🌼🌼🌼🌸🌸🌹🌹🌹🌹