Chapter 52

After some years...

Today is the last day of our college. We're going to miss this place. But I'm happy that we are going to work in groups. We organised a function in college and we enjoyed with our teachers. After function, we cleaned our place and it's night when we get out from our campus. Ani told me to call him if I need to travel in night. So I called him.

He came in ten minutes. I, Fiez, Thivya and Sri Devi got in. Anjali nowadays seem dull. She didn't even enjoyed this function. She didn't talked to me like before. Ani drew me home and talked to my parents and went to his home.

It's 8 clock.
I'm in my room thinking about my very own studio. My thoughts
Were distracted when my mom called me. I went to kitchen.

"What ma?" I asked.

"Go and buy 1/4 kgs of tomato da. No tomatoes for chutney tonight." She said.

"Ma.. Do coconut chutney or anything else...." I said, feeling lazy to go to shop.

"Nothing's here sa, my dear go and buy fast" she said to me.

"Can't akka go" I said and gave up and took the money and went to shop.

I remembered my first meet of Ani... My lips curled into smile. I wondered how I hated him first!! After knowing his character, no one can resist him.

I went to the shop amd bought some tomatoes and started walking to home. I felt a dozen of eyes  looking at me.

"Hey ponnu(girl)" one man called me.

I started to run. I heard a sound of punches. Remembering my first meet with Ani, I concluded that it should be Ani. I turned to see two man punching other men and they ran for their life. Instead of Ani, I saw Suriya and Atharva.

I decided to leave.

"Y/N, nillu(wait)"Atharva called me. I didn't turn. I heard heavy footsteps. Someone grabbed  my hand.

"Adhaan nika soldraanla( he told you to wait) Suriya harshly told me.

" leave me" I said trying to get out from his grip.

"Say I love you then" Atharva said to me as my hand was passed to him by Suriya.

"I hate you" I shouted and ran away to my house. I decided to call Ani.

The ring keeps on going. Ani didn't answer. I called him ten times but he didn't respond. Fear occupied me as I thought of Suriya's and Atharva's threat that they'll kill Ani. Panicked enough I called Ani, he didn't respond. I sent him so many messages but didn't got any reply.

What can I do now ?? I want to know if he's safe!!

I called Dhanush. we exchanged out numbers at his house

"Hello Y/N" he greeted.

"Hello, Sir, Is... Is Ani's there?" I asked him.

"No. Why are you panicking? Any fight between you too ah?" He asked.

"No-no!! It's... He's not attending his phone that's y" I told him!

"Ahh!! Maybe his phone is dead! Why all lovers are panicking if their lover didn't picked up their phone. He will call when he saw... Or maybe he's sleeping. We had a party and I drew him home just now." He said briefly.

"thanks bye" I cutted. Dhanush doesn't know about that Atharva and Suriya stuff. But I'm still afraid.

Ani pick up the phone.

I'll call him one last time if he didn't attend I'll call his mom.

The ring went on....

Went on....

Went on....

I jerked when I heard  male voice saying hello from the other side.

"Ani?" I asked

"No" the man said. Fear made me shake.

"Who are you" I asked, with full of fear. Did this man kidnapped my Ani???

Ani where are you??