Chapter 19

Y/N POV

He moved closer to me. I can sense what is going to happen. His hand is getting closer to touch my face. I got up. He also got up from his bed and stood beside me.

He looked at me to say something. Now I decided to tell him about my feelings and make him stop all these things.

"Anirudh, I want to talk to you" I said.

"Sure, Darlin. I am longing to hear those words from you" he said.

" it's not what you think Anirudh. I don't love you. Please understand " I said not looking at him.

He suddenly forced me to face him. "But why Y/N? Tell me at least one good reason. Just give me a reason!!" He said, almost shouted.

"Look, it's like your forcing me to love you. I don't want to be forced in love. We didn't even have a proper conversation. But you're doing things... like everything belongs to you and you can CONTROL me" I said. I really hated how he lied to my parents and without my permission he did everything. I really hate it when someone try to take control of me.

" Do you think I'm controlling you? Do you think I am weight headed because I'm rich? " he asked me. I looked at him silently.

" Whatever I did all these years ......is just to have you beside me.. as my wife.. I..I lied to your parents because I was afraid what if you said no to me. I can't live without you Y/N. And know one thing, I have enough money to throw at your parents and to buy you and to make you do what I want. And you think I can't do that? " he said to me.

Anirudh's POV

Okay, I made her afraid of me more than she is. She looked like she is going to cry. Suddenly my mom came in.

Ani's mom: Breakfast ready! Come down.

We headed to the dining table. Y/N looked nervous. Maybe this is scaring her. My mom served her pancakes. She looked at it. I think she doesn't eat pancakes.

Ani's mom: this is also your home Y/N. Eat!!

She started to eat obeying my mom. I am so surprised and happy even now how my mom agreed to marry her. I was afraid that she won't let me. But when I told her about Y/N's character, she told me that her dream daughter in law's character also the same as Y/N. When I showed her the picture. She told me that there is no other girl who is beautiful without any makeup. I jumped from joy.

Ani's mom: Ani don't take Y/N with you outside. Paparazzi will sure find out. We don't want anyone to know till your engagement. And Y/N I talked to your mother and father. At first, they were so nervous but now they are happy.

Y/N just looked at my mom. And looked at me not knowing what to say? I can hear her scolding me in her mind.

Y/N POV

It's all because of Anirudh. They all decided even without asking a word to me. And Anirudh!! He'll buy me ah?? My friends asked me what's your problem with marrying him. They said that" he is handsome, he is a great music director, he loves you so much.. What do you want more?? " well... Everything happening here is without my permission. They all are deciding themselves like I'm a doll. From the start, this is what my mind been telling me.

So, this is going to be my life. To become Anirudh's wife, to do what he tells, cannot go outside independently, cannot see my house, cannot walk out freely...

That's all.

I have to make my heart strong enough to bear all this.

I am going to miss my life.