Chapter 35

Anirudh's POV

Shruth smiled at us. Thivya and Fiez are glaring at her. Atharva looked at me puzzled. Sri Devi looked at her plainly. Shruthi went near Sri Devi's bed.

"Get well soon Sri" she said. Sri Devi nodded.

And Shruthi's attention turned back to me.

"Honey, let's go" she said.

Honey. I wish Y/N called me that.

I don't want to shout at Shruthi in front of everyone. I don't want to insult her but she's just annoying me. I moved a little further from her.

"Ani and I made for each other. I hope you girls can understand and advice to Y/N." She said.

"Shruthi." I called her blankly.

"What honey?" She asked like she knows nothing. Irritating!

"First don't call me honey and second you have zero rights to talk about Y/N." I said suddenly I felt the door creak open.

Y/N is standing there, holding the medicines. She stared at me. We stared at each other. Eye contact.... I feel Shruthi's nose get red because of anger. We broke the eye contact when Shruthi shouted.

" hey you..." She said as she went to slap Y/N. Y/N closed her eyes in fear. I stopped Shruthi's hand. Shruthi looked at me. I slapped her.

There was a short silence after I slapped Shruthi. Everyone looking at !e surprising, Y/N looked at me like "did you done this for me??". Now I started to grow hope that Y/N will love me.

I looked at Shruthi who's hand is in her cheek. She looked embarrassed.

" Don't ever think about hurting Y/N. she's my girl" I said and I felt a two pair of eyes looking at me with suprise.

Y/N's POV

"My girl" those words are  ringing in my head. "Anirudh really loves me" my mind keep on telling me since he rescued us.

" No one except my parents and friends showed me this much of love, Anirudh"

Shruthi's POV

"My girl"  he said. Those words keep on banging in my head. I feel like my head is going to explode. Anirudh insulted me in front of everyone. How dare he? ... No!! SHE is the REASON!!

Y/N. Get ready!!

I walked out of the hospital and I started to drive the car. My eyes started to get wet and tear drops fell from it when driving.

I'm getting Anirudh. For that I'll do anything. ANYTHING!!