Chapter 72

Atharva's POV

I pressed the button. Dhanush and Siva started beating me. I looked at the screen to know that their marriage hall is safe. Shruthi's is filled with so much of anger that she totally forgot the the bom8b is on The shine hall whereas Ani's marriage is on The star hall. I pressed the button because I know already. Today morning,before Shruthi arrived to my home, I changed my mind.
I don't want to ruin anything. And... I know Shruthi is using me to regain her fame and money.

Dhanush and Siva untied me because I'm bleeding so much. They starte rubbing some medicine and I rubbed my finger prints from the remote by a cloth and covered it with the cloth. I stood up and untied Shruthi and Akshara. Shiva is totally paralyzed. Shruthi stood up and started throwing the chair and shouting. I gave her the remote. She throwed it and shouted.

Soon, Ani and Y/N were bought to the stage and the prohidar gave 'Thali' to Anirudh. He's going to tie in Y/N's neck. I forced a smile. Shruthi froze looking at the screen.

Ani tied three knots.

"Nooo" Shruthi screamed and she tookthe laptop and tjrew it to the air. It fell down and broke into peices.

Akshara stood shocked. And the godown shutter opened by numberous police men. Commissioner came and talked to Dhanush. I think Dhanush called them. He ordered other police men to arrest Shruthi,Akshara and Shiva. I waited for police men to handcuff me. They didn't.

Commissioner sir came near me. "Sir, we want to get some information from you since you are here." He said.

"Sure" I said.

Dhanush said " Sir we're already gave you statement that Shruthi want to revenge Atharva and his cousin Surya because of money payment problems, that's why she placed bomb on that hall and decide to call Atharva and Suriya and to tie them up there and to kill. Now we all going to Anirudh's marriage." Dhanush said. Dhanush actually helping me.

" We know sir, You(Atharva) don't want to visit Station, we will come to your home and gather up all our informations." He said.

"Thanks" I said.

And he left with Shruthi,Akshara and Shiva. We moved before paparazzi could come.

"Thanks " I said.

"For what!" Dhanush who is driving the car asked.

"For not telling... To. police.." I said.

"We know about you Atharva. I know what you are doing in home. You think we know nothing and moved from you.? Still Ani talks about you.. Your friendship.. You have to come out from drinks.. Because of this, Shruthi use you. Thank god, no one was on the Shina hall." Siva Karthikeyan said.

"I also changed my mind because of ... Can you drop me in my home?" I asked, not knowing what to say.

"Hey come to marriage! All other celebrities are there." Dhanush said.

"But.." I said.

" your face doesn't look that bad. But remember this beating is for being lost your mind and to be with Shruthi." Dhanush said. I smiled, I actually filled with gulity. That's why I don't want to come to the marriage.

The marriage hall came. Dhanush parked the car and we walked to the entrance. The hall is very big, lightings are just perfect and the decorations are awesome.

Now the other marriage rituals is going on and we're sitting on a chair. Ani looked at me and he looked back the prohidar who is instructed him something. Y/N looke at me and her face totally changed. I saw Suriya also came. He sat beside me and I told about everything that happened till today.