Chapter 63

A/N

I took thia picture from the net. The model is Bhavana(of course eveybody knows that😁😁)

Y/N' POV

I'm sitting opposite to Ani. I'm wearing a saree(pic above) that Ani's mom gave me.

My mom,dad sister and our neighbors are sitting beside and behind me. We don't have any relatives, they cheated my father for money so we're living without anyone.

Ani is sitting with his parents and relatives. Rajini sir is sitting on a couch. We're sitting on either side of him. Time really runs fast. I feel like yesterday was my birthday and he presented me a necklace set that I'm wearing now and today our engagement!

Rajini sir instructed the securities not to allow any photographers or paparazzi. Dhanush, Siva Karthikeyan and many others are taking photo of us.

The Prohidhar started to say mantras and he started writing the "oolai" bonding our engagement. I looked at Ani. He winked at me. I looked down blushing.

Ani is wearing a white silk vesti and shirt. He looks handsome in traditional dress. Our parents started to change the plates.

The prohidhar gave us the rings to put on each other. First Ani came and held my hand to insert the ring. Dhanush clicked the moment and Siva Karthikeyan is filming the whole engagement. Next I inserted the ring on his finger.

We smiled and posed for a picture.

3 hours later....

After all the traditional things finshed and the lunch finished, we went to our home by 7 pm. Ani went to his home with his parents. I changed to a night dress. I fell on my bed. I got an phone call.

"Hello"

"Happy engagement day Y/N" it's Atharva. I got annoyed.

"What do you want?" I asked him

"I just want to ...." Before he could finished I ended the call. I blocked his number. He thinks I'm that fool?

My phone started ringing. It's Ani. I smiled and answered the call.

"Hello pondatti(wife)"

"Aha.. Now only engagement adhukulla wife ah??" I asked him.

"I fixed that you're my wife the first time I spoke to you di" he said.

"Oh" I said.

"What are you doing?" He asked me.

"Just lying on bed. You?" I asked him.

"Hey come to terrace" he said not answering my question.

"Why?" I asked.

"Just come di" he said. I went to the terrace with the phone on my ear.

Maybe Ani is here?

"Hey I came" I said.

"Good" he said.

"Where are you?" I asked him.

"Inside your heart" he answered. I can hear him chuckle.

"Hey! Are you here now? In terrace?" I asked him more clearly.

"Nope I'm in my house, standing in the terrace" he said.

"Oh then why did you told me to come here?" I asked him.

"Y/N..." He sang my name.

"What?" I asked.

"Look at the sky." He said. I did.

" yes I'm looking." I said.

"In a minute there will be a comet crossing the sky. Make a wish when it crosses your house and I'll too make a wish when it crosses" he said.

"Oh comet! Comet! I should inform my friends!!" I jumped in joy. I love comets. Not when it crashes the earth.

"Y/N, no time for that!! It will appear here in 20 seconds." He said.

"Okay I'm focused on the sky" I said.

"Okay" he said.

"Okay I call you after the comet crosses" I said and ended the call.

There she goes.....

Riding the sky so perfect with her white body.

I should stop flirting the comet and should make a wish.

I closed my eyes and prayed.

"No negative force should come close to Ani. Ani should be always happy and our marriage should happen without any obstacles."

Anirudh's POV

The comet appeared. It's white colour remains me of Y/N's eye when she was crying, her eyes will look silky like this comet. Flawless.

I should make a wish.

"Y/N and me are going to start a life. Nothing negative should come between us. Y/N should be happy like today for her lifetime."