Chapter 68

Shruthi's POV

"I have a plan" I said.

"You already said that on phone. Now tell me that plan" he said. Atharva spent lakhs to get us out. He looks dull, because of drinking too much.  I think he also lost his brain by thinking too much.

"I want to talk to Ani" I said.

"Okay.. But tell me that stupid plan" he said.

"I want to talk to him now. Give me your phone" I said. He also gave me. I found Ani's number in the contacts. I called him.

The ring first went on. Then he attended.

"Atharva? What do you want?" He asked, slightly annoyed.

"First, this is Shruthi and second I want you" I said.

"Shruthi? You were supposed to.."

"Be in jail. Yes. But I kno my way to get out. I want you to apologize to me publicly and to marry me. I want my name back" I shouted. Because of him, I lost respect, fame everything. Now my main plan is to regain it.

"Haha never in your wildest dreams" he said and laughed.

"Well then if you choose the hard way, wait till I get ya" I said.

"Well Miss Shruthi, My parents and Y/N's parents, just now decided our marriage date! It's next month 25! I challenge you to ruin our ceremony" he said.

"Wait till I see you on 25" I said and cutted the phone.

"His marriage will be held on 25.  Soon, their marriage hall will be selected. Shiva it's your work to hide bombs there. But no harm should happen to Ani." I said

"To Y/N also" Atharva said.

"To Y/N also" I repeated. I totally want Y/N dead.

"Okay good night see you" I said to Atharva and went to our hotel. Now paparazzi saw us and we got inside our room and locked it. Shiva went to his godown.

We ordered food and ate and slept.

Anirudh's POV

How shruthi came outside?? Maybe she bailed with the rest of her money? Well I can find that in news, tomorrow.I'm happy that our parents decided to fix the marriage so soon. Sooo happy.  "Naanu rowdy than" release will surely after my matriage so no worries about it now.

Shruthi, I know you're in a plan.

But you don't know about me.

Y/N's POV

Yayyy! Today is my happiest day!!! Our marriage  is fixed too soon.

I hugged my sis so tightly. She's also going to join rahul's company! So we celebrated today!

I'm now sitting in my room with my friends Anjali,Fiez,Thivya,Sri Devi. Yes it's a girls night out!!!

We watched some korean horror movies and slept.

Shruthi's POV

I woke up by the noise of someone knocking the door. Its 2 30 am. Who's that?? Shiva? Why would he come by now? I told him  that I meet him in afternoon.

I woke Akshara up and she's also asking me the same questions that I've been thinking. I went to see over the peep hole. I can't believe!!!

I opened the door fastly to see him clearly. He smiled at me and got in. I closed the door fastly. Akshara put ON the lights. She too looking shocked.

He sat in the couch.

"How did you came here?" I asked him.

"Just the way you came out from jail, without no one knowing... But you're the flash news! " he said.

"Anirudh, why did you came here?" My sister asked.

"I can't sleep. So I decided to jump the walls and cae here to see your faces" he said and he opened the refrigerator and took a cool drink.

"I want to show you my Y/N's wedding saree that my mom took for her" he said as he showed his phone. Saree, which looks beautiful, which I should be wearing in I and Ani's wedding.

I glared.

"Okay I tell the truth. I know Atharva helped you out and I also know that you're using him. I came here to warn you. If you want your fame back apologize to your father and public and to my Y/N. Then if you have luck, you have get some movies." He said.

"I'm also telling you the same Ani. Apologize and marry me da. Other wise there will me consequences" i said.

"Ohh challenge?" He asked me.

"Challenge" I said.

"Okay bad night bitter dreams" he said and made his way out.