Chapter 18

Y/N POV

I saw Anirudh lying in his bed with a little bandage in his forehead and in his hand.

He smiled at me. I glared at Anjali. Is this a critical condition?? She grinned at me!!

Anirudh: our plan worked! Nice acting Anjali!!

Anjali: thank you Ani!

Anirudh: April fool Y/N!!!!!!!

Argh!!!! Why my day wants to start like this????

Atharva: Accident is real. But he just had some scratches.

Anirudh: hey babe, come here.

Babe? He is calling me babe??.

Anirudh: why are you so silent? Come here and sit beside me, baby.

Y/N: First ,don't call me babe ,baby. Second, I don't want to be anywhere near you. Bye I'm going home. Anjali drop me home.

But instead, Anjali dragged me close to Anirudh's bed and made me sit.

"Anirudh's mom is here. She thinks that you guys are loving for years! So don't shout or fight here. If you don't want to talk to him. Just be quiet." She whispered in my ear and went out closing the door.

It's just me and him now.

"It's just you and me now," he said like he read my mind. I looked at him and looked away.

"You know I had a dream today" he said. I simply took a look at his room, it was large and big. And I found a picture of me framed perfectly in his wall. I glared at him. He smiled.

"Had a look at my room? I'll give you a tour later. Now listen to my dream." He said. I have no other choice. I sat quietly looking at bed sheets.

" that I am chasing you on the beach. we were playing on the beach and suddenly I fell down. You extended your hand to help me but I pulled you and you fell down on me. And we....... Kissed. But sadly I woke up." He said. His dream is little related to my dream. But he dreamt of it happily whereas my dream is a nightmare. His dream is in daylight. My dream is in twilight.

He took my hand in his. I looked at him. He moved closer to me. Oh my god!! Something bad is going to happen!!

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷
Thank you for reading!!

Comment!!

Vote!!!
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌻🌻🌻🌻🌷🌷🌸🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌷🌷🌷🌺