Chapter 50

Y/N's POV

I thought today's going to be fun. Yes!! I enjoyed with Ani... But what Suriya said shocked me.

***
Suriya :Atharva is purely in love with you

Y/N: what???

Suriya: Yes Y/N, my cousin brother Atharva is truly in love with you.

Y/N: so..??

Suriya: love him. Marry him. Ditch Ani.

Y/N: never!! Atharva I thought you're a friend to me.

Atharva: yes.. You fooled me!! Just ditch him! I'm ready to marry you!

Y/N: what the hell?? Just stop the car!!

Suriya: Will stop if you answer the question.

Y/N: what answer?

Atharva: Will you marry me?

Y/N: NOO! I was once thankful to you for saving my life and I'll stay thankful to the end of my life. But how dare you try to cheat on your friend? You're the one who helped Ani to stalk me. Aren't you? Just stop the car. I can go all by myself.

Suriya: SHUT UP!! We're not requesting you. It's a warning! Marry Atharva or you have to see Anirudh's dead body.

***

That conversation still running in my head. When I saw Ani lying like dead in kitchen my heart stopped. I can't relax even after knowing it's a prank. Can I tell Ani? Suriya also threatened me that they will kill Anirudh if I tell him. After seeing the sight of Ani lying dead, I don't want him to be killed. But I can't ditch him! He is my saviour! My life!! And everyone in Tamil Nadu knows that Ani and I going to marry. I think Atharva lost his brain somewhere. Or is "this" a prank?

I'm sitting on my bed discussing this with my friends.

"Tell Ani! This is the only thing you can do!" Fiez said.

"But I can't! He said he kill him if I say" I cried.

"Loosu! Ani is not a boy next door to yours! He's a celebrtiy! He has so many guards. They won't let Ani to have a scratch without their permission" Thivya said.

" yes! Actually Ani told me how much of guard he has and how much he misses freedom. One of his desires is to foot board in bus freely." I told them.

"Then what?? call him and tell di" Sri Devi instructed me.

When I was about to call, I received a call from unknown.

"Hello"

"Look out from your window" and he hung up. It's Suriya's voice.
I told my friends and we opened the window and looked outside.

"You are pranked" Atharva, Anirudh and Suriya shouted.

I immediately ran outside. My friends followed me. I looked at Suriya who is laughing like I having a cherry in my nose.

"Haha that face of yours!!" Suriya said and laughed. So this is a prank??

Atharva is laughing. I hitted his shoulder playfully. I looked at Ani who is laughing. "Suriya told me how scared you were" he said and laughed. I hitted his head playfully and greeted them to my home.

They talked to my sister who is in home. My mom and dad went for work.

My friends also exicted to see Suriya! We're Suriya fans!! As they are talking, Ani looked at me.

"What" I signed him.

"I want to talk to you" he signed.

"I spent this full day with you" I whispered.

"So what? Come to your room" he signed and walked into my room. I slowly started to move to my room. Thivya saw me and smiled. I returned and went to my room.

I searched for him. He's not here. What? Is he hiding?

"Ani, where are you?" I sang like how children asl when playing hide and seek.

Suddenly I felt someone lifting me from backwards. I tried not to shout as my friends and Suriya sir is outside.

Ani finally leaves me to fall in bed and he went to the door and closed it.

Then he sat beside me.

"Do you know how much I was scared when they were threatening me?" I asked him.

"Hahaha! But Y/N, after marriage you also have to know how to handle some situations. If someone really kidnapped me and threatens to kill me for money, you should face that bravely" he advised me.

"Money? But Suriya sir threatened me to marry Atharva or else he'll kill you" I said stating the truth!

"What? Our plan wasn't this!! Our plan is to make Suriya threaten you to give him money or other wise he kill me!! There's no Atharva in the plan!! He didn't even wasn't there when we planned!" Ani said.

"What??" I asked.

"Y/N, you know one thing" Ani said.

"What???" I asked. My head is about to burst.

"Atharva loves you. I found our when I was in his room. That day I threaten him not to be near you.." Ani told me.

"Ani why didn't you told me earlier!! So that I'll be more careful!! So, What Atharva and Suriya told me in the whole car ride is true!!???" I said.

"I don't know about Suriya! But I'll break Atharva's head" he said and stood up to leave. I stopped him

"Please Ani! No fights! You're not a normal area boy! You're a celebrity." I said as I cupped his face in my hands. I don't know how to reduce his anger.

"Mmm" he said.

"After our marriage everything' will be fine" I said like I'm not afraid.

He hugged me, tightly. I can sense his fear.

"Ani! I won't leave you for anything!" I said as I patted his back?

"Mmm" he said.

We heard the door open.

A/N

SURIYA IS COUSIN BROTHER OF ATHARVA! (IN THIS STORY)