Chapter 71

Anirudh's POV

Three weeks went fastly because of the marriage preparations.I didn't get to meet Y/N alone because of busy work for both of us. She finished her two orders and the dress they made became hit and now Y/N and her friends became famous, by their profession. I'm so proud of my Y/N. Her sister also now working and her dad is retiring in two years. Mom left her job because Y/N and her sister forced her to do so. They thought that mom needs rest. Also this preparations is going very secretly. No one knows this.

I told Shruthi. Let's see what she's going to do. I told about her to Dhanush and Siva Karthikeyan and they told me that they will help me.

Tomorrow is our marriage. I been waiting for that day. I think Y/N also feels the same. I laughed when some flash backs flashed. That Y/N running from me saying "poda". Hahaha...

I decide to call her. It's been four days since I've talked to her on phone or chatted with her.

" heyyyyyy" I said happily.

"Enna romba sandhosama irukinga pola ( you sound very happy *talking with respect*)" Y/N replied.

"Hey why are you talking " ga?" Don't use that! Just call me "da" " I said to her.

"Okay 'da'" she pressed that da.

"Ate ah?" I asked her.

"Ani, I think you're overjoyed" she said.

"Yes baby how did you find?" I asked her.

"Because it's midnight 1am da" she said.

Oh I forget that! 😁😁😁

"So what! We can't talk on day di. Now only everyone sleeps and we get to talk. Tomorrow by now we're already married and.."

"Sleeping" she finished before I can.

"Ya... I was about to say that..." I said.

"Okay..good night tomorrow's a big day... Take rest." She said.

"Hey hey hey wait " I said.

"What da?" She asked yawning.

"Come out di" I said.

"What? Are you mad? Or drunk?" She asked.

"Baby, I don't drinked and promised you not to. And I'm waiting on your terrace" I said. Oh, did I mention that I'm in her terrace?

I'm standing here admiring the night sky.

I saw Y/N coming very slowly. I too stepped very slowly and stopped when I got closer to her.

"Hey what da?what are you doing here?" She asked.

I smiled.

"I want to spend time with you now , because tomorrow you'll be my wife.." I said and she continued "so you want to spend time with me as lovers?" She finished.

"Yes " I grinned.

"Okay. Then talk something" She said.

" no talking. Just silence. Eye to eye" I said.

And she looked at me silently. Her eyes went inside mine. I canfeel her blush even in the night, dark light. The half moon is the only light here. And the stars are highlighters.

"Now tell me what do you want?" I asked her.

"Tell me... I will give you anything you ask. " I assured her.

"I want a promise from you." She said.

"Promise? What promise?" I asked.

" I want you to promise that you will be a responsible father for our kids you may born on next year or another and to love our family till the end." She said.