Chapter 59

Atharva's POV

I woke up with a bottle in my hand. Bottles can be seen everywhere in my hall. Did I fell sleep in the hall? What happened yesterday??

I stretched and went to the bathroom and washed my face. I called the maid to clean up everything. She started cleaning. I bathed and changed into white shirt and jean.

Today is Y/N's birthday. I should wish her. I have to act like a good friend to her. So only she'll believe me.

I looked at the time. It's 9:am. I slept for too long.

I went to a gift shop and looked at every thing. I want to but her a gift that will make her believe me as a good friend.

I finally decide to go with a bouquet of flowers. Because whatever gifts I chose is like giving to lovers. Suriya didn't talked to me since that day. I told him I even have other plans but he don't believes me.

The first part of my plan is to make Y/N believe that I'm a good friend to her. So thay she'll believe what I say. Y/N loves her friends equal. I know about her.

I drove to her house. Her mom said she's in Anjali's home. Anjali didn't talked to me since she proposed to me and I rejected her. So I guess it's not a good idea to go to her home.

What to do now?

Call Sri Devi. She's another innocent in that group. So he will do whatever I say.

I called her.

"Hello" her soft voice asked.

"Hey Sri it's me Atharva!" I said.

"Mmm" she just hummed. She normally talk very nice to me.

"Hey I want to meet you now!" I asked her.

"Umm no sorry I can't" she said. She'll never say no for me. Neither any of her friends. What is happening?

"Why??" I asked.

Suddenly I heard the phone is handed to someone.

"Look I don't want you to call any of my friends again. Dont try to act like a gentleman" I heard Anjali's voice shouting and the call cutted.

Damn. I should have think of that!! Now her friends knows my love for her and my rejection of Anjali.

What to do?

Go and ask Y/N straight to accept you as a friend.

Without thinking, I stood up and drove to Anjali's home. But didn't entered. They must planned to go outside to enjoy Y/N's birthday.

I patiently waited for Y/N to come outside. I have a loads of plan inside my brain but why did I chose the good and nice way? Well if it's not working thn I jump straight to my evil plans.

Y/N is finally outside. Y/N, in a blue anarkali looking like a queen. I wanted to pull her inside the car and to drive to infinity.
I followed their car and the car lead to Y/N's home.

I patiently waited for her to come alone. I am wandering in the streets where she'll come and buy something in shops. Finnaly, she came. I get my bouquet and stopped her. She looked at me.

"Happy birthday Y/N" I wished her as I extended my hand to her. She didn't shook. She looked at me.

"On this day, I want to forget all those happed in the past and to become a good friends from now" I said extending the bouquet. She didn't took that.

"Y/N..."

"Do you think I'll believe you after what you and your brother did to me? Huh?" She spat.

My eyes started to become wet. I can't tolerate my girl talking harsh to me.

I extended the bouquet again. She threw the bouquet in the road. She turned and started to walk.

"Y/N" I called her while a tear slipped from my eye.

She turned.

"Poda" she said and started walking.

Poda?? I won't go without you. I will get you in this life.

A/N

Sorry for late updates!!

Hope you enjoy!!!