Chapter 24

A/N

More than 700 reads!! Thank you for your support friends!!! Keep reading!!

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌻🌻🌺🌺🌺

Anirudh POV

I'm running towards my Y/N. But she is running away from me. "Y/N wait!!" I said as I rested my hands on my thighs. She turned around and smiled. That smile was witchy... Evil... I walked towards her. I kneeled before her and I took the ring from my pocket which I bought for her.

"Y/N, my dear... Will you marry me?" I asked her. She turned her back to me and started walking. I got up.

"Y/N,??"

"Poda"

And she went.

I fell down from my bed. I got up. What a bad dream???!!! I never dreamt negative about Y/N and me. I went downstairs to drink water.

What if this dream come true? What if my father didn't let me marry her? No! I can't even imagine that!! What can I do now?

My mom came.

Ani's mom: Ani! Why didn't you came downstairs yesterday?

Anirudh: mmm

Ani's mom: you spent a whole day without eating anything!!!

Anirudh: mom. What's the time?

Ani's mom: its 8 am. Dei, wait I'll bring you breakfast. Did you brush your teeth?

Anirudh: no, ma

Ani's mom: go brush and come.

I went upstairs and brushed my teeth. I took my phone and came downstairs. My mom pulled my phone out of my hand. "Eat da" my mom said. "Mom too much of food!!" I said looking at 7 Idiyaapams. "You didn't eat yesterday. You're eating this!!". I started eating. Yes, I'm so hungry. After finished eating, I washed my hands. Where's dad? I haven't seen him since I woke up. " Mom! Where's dad?" I asked her.

"He went to Y/N's house da" she said, her face went blank. Did he went to ca... I get my car keys and ran out of the house.

"Dei! Where are you going?" My mom shouted from inside the house. "To Y/N's house" I shouted. Before I start the car, my dad stood before my car. I got out of my car.

Ani's dad: Going to Y/N's house?

I just stood there. He came near me and he took the car keys out and dragged me inside.

"Dad!!" I shouted.

He pushed me on the sofa. He took a picture and showed it to me.

"This is the girl you are going to marry" said showing Shurthi Hassan's picture!! No way!

I stormed to my room without saying a word. I'm not marrying any girl that is not Y/N. I wonder what was happened in Y/N's house.

A/N MUST READ

Hey, friends, I introduced Shurthi Hassan here in this story. In this story she is 20. Anirudh is 22 and Atharva is also 22. Some other stars will also be introduced in the following chapters.

Thanks for reading!!

Vote!!!

Comment!!!

Follow!!!!!

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹