Chapter 69

Anirudh's POV

As soon as I jumped the wall,I ran inside my car and started it. I hope no one will check the hotel CCTV. I sneak peak into my room and to my room and slept.

Shruthi's gonna be fooled...

When I was about to close my eyes, my phone ringed. I think it's Shruthi. I looked the screen to find that Y/N is calling.

She won't call me late night. Maybe she's in trouble? I attended the phone.

"Y/N are you okay?" I asked with panick.

"We met today evening only Ani" she calmly said.

"Oh I panicked that you called me this night. You never called me this late," I said.

"Ani, I have a doubt" she said.

"Doubt? In 3 am?" I asked.

"Yes. And I can't sleep until clarifying da" she said.

"Oh.. K ask me." I said.

" Ani... I'm working now and I didn't even done anything to my parents" she said.

"So?" I asked sleepy.

"Ani! I have a ambition da... To buy my mom a gorgeous silk saree... A new watch for my father... And a vehicle for my sister" she said.

"Y/N, if you want to buy then buy.. Why are you asking this as a big thing in midnight" I said. Really Y/N?

"No Ani, our marriage will be held so soon and I want to do this before marriage" she said.

"Phone na vai di(cut the phone di)" I said and cutted and slept.