Chapter 46

Anirudh's POV

My whole body ached when that car hitted my Y/N. I shouted her anme and ran towards her.

Anirudh: hey wake up di please di!!!

I pleaded.

Anirudh: dei yaaruda neenga? Yen da ennoda Y/N na ipidi paninga? ( "to the car* hey who are you?? Why did you did this to Y/N?)

I cried hugging her unconsious and bleeding body. Commisioner sir came near me.

Commissioner: thambi( bro) don't cry. I noted the number and the ambulance is on the way.

How can I bear this?? My girl, my love of my life lying in my thighs unconsciously and she's bleeding.

I held her hand to check pulse. I started to scream when I can feel nothing. Soon, the area people started to crowd and someone toom photos. I don't care. I just want my Y/N.

Ambulance came. I went with Y/N to the hospital. I can't stop crying. I saw Dhanush, Siva, My mom and Atharva when I entered into the hospital.

Dhanush: dei what happened?

Ani's mom: don't cry. Tell me what happened?

I can't answer. I can't stop whimpering.

Siva: alugaama soldra ( tell us without crying da)

Anirudh: amma... Y/N... Car.. Hit.

I hugged my mom crying so badly. Dhanush and Siva also hugged me. Then my mom went to speak to the doctors. I looked at Atharva.

Anirudh: why did you came here?

Atharva: for seeing Y/N. .

I started hitting Atharva like he done this. I had a severe doubt on him.

Dhanush: dei loosaada nee?( hey are you mad?)

Dhanush and Siva pulled me from him and made me sit in a chair. I looked at the door of the ICU ward.

Atharva: leave it bro! He's in depression that his lover met accident in front of his eyes. I'll leave! Just call me when she wake up.

Atharva left.

Y/N's family and her friends and their family came, crying. Dhanush told them what happened and they cried so loudly.

I hugged Y/N's father. I can't stop crying.

It's 5 am.

The commissioner came.

Commissioner: we found the criminals! It's Shruthi and Akshara who payed Shiva the underground gangster to torture Y/N. They're in custody now.

I stood up in shock. My mom, Dhanush and Siva are also in Shock.

I wanted to break their bones. I decide to move but my mom stopped me.

Ani's mom: Police paathukuvaanga(police will take care)

It's 6 am now.

The doctor finally stopped in front of us to tell her situation.

Doctor: Y/N's head was affected terribly and lot of blood had gone. We can save her if we found her blood group.

Anirudh: what's her blood group doctor?

Doctor: It's Y/BG(Your blood group)

I'm not that group.

Everyone looked ar each other.

Doctor: Is anyone here having that group?

Everyone nodded "no".

Doctor: we have one hour left. So something otherwise the patient can't sur..

Anirudh: doctor please don't say that word!! I...I go find a doner.

Doctor: good! Make it fast please.

Dhanush: dei, Atharva Y/N group da!!

Anirudh: Atharva va?? How do you know?

Dhanush: once I went to donate blood with him. So I know. I Call him.

Dhanush called him and said that he's on the way. Even though I hate Atharva now I'm waiting for him. For Y/N.

He came and the doctors took him to a room and took blood from him.

It's 7 am.

The doctor came from the ICU.

Doctor:....