Chapter 27

A/N IMPORTANT!!!

The picture above is Anjali!! Her real name is Nagris Fakhri!! She acted in Rockstar and danced in Dhating naach!!

Y/N POV

Miss. Priya opened her mouth to say the selected girl's name. My eyes were shrunk watching her mouth moving in slow motion. I am holding Fiez and Thivya's hand.

"Y/N" I heard Miss. Priya say.

I smiled. I'm full of joy!!! Everyone clapped hands for fellow selected girls!!

Miss. Priya: Girls, you'll have to ready your dresses according to your sketches and that should be in high quality! We have so many sponsors! You have two months for selecting fabric, designing and all the stuff!!

Anjali: this is like deadline mam!!!

Miss. Priya: yes!! We are in the deadline!! We should do this perfectly!! Famous actors and music directors are invited!!

My friends looked at me. I was also thinking the same thing. What if that cockroach come?? I don't care!

Shivani: mam who are they tell us, please!!!

Miss. Priya: Hip Hop Tamilan...

I screamed "yes" along with other hip hop Tamilians. I'm a fan of him.

Miss. Priya: haha... Actor Surya..

I again screamed"yeaaa". Omg, my favorite people are coming!!

Miss. Priya: And Atharva...

This time Thivya shouted loudly!! Yea!! Fangirl time!!!

Miss. Priya: G.V. Prakash Kumar!!

And a group shouted. I too like his music!!

Miss. Priya: okay! I broke the suspense now go and start your work!!!

She said and that's the bell ringing!! We all collected our permission and signed in for the fashion show work and chose our models!! They were so perfect looking!! Of course, they were caked in makeup. I chose one who wore the least makeup. actually, she a natural beauty. I liked her. Her name is Diya.

After choosing we went home cause its time! Anjali dropped us home. I don't know why but Anjali now and all not talking to me like before.

Y/N: Anjali! Did I do something wrong?

Anjali: no...

Y/N: Then why are you not talking to me like before!!

Anjali: I'm talking to you like before...

Y/N: NO!! you're not talking like Anjali! You're talking like a Peruchaali (big mouse).

That's enough to make Anjali laugh. She laughed and playfully hit me and we reunited.

Y/N: I'm not going to leave you until you tell the reason.

Anjali: sorry di! It's because I'm stupid. I was jealous of you.

Y/N: Jealous of me!! Hahaha. But why?

Anjali: Um... Don't take me wrong but I ...

"You?" This time we all asked. My other friends are also curious to know the reason.

Anjali: I was jealous because I thought Atharva liked you.

We all stared at her.

Anjali: I'm sorry. I asked him "do you like Y/N?" He said he likes you as a friend. And nothing more. I'm sorry di!!!

Y/N: hey this is nothing!!!!

Anjali: Atharva told me about Ani's father...

Y/N: yea! Leave it! I don't care about them anymore!!

Anjali: I didn't know that Anirudh would be this jerk!

We all laughed and get down the car when our stop came. We went to our homes.

Fiez: hey!! Decide today itself about the fabric type di!! Tomorrow we're going to pick!!

She shouted from her entrance, which is opposite to me.

Y/N: haha okay

I shouted form mine. Then we closed the door. My mom was at home, readying for dinner. My sister is not home yet so my dad.

I lied in my bed taking my phone out from my bag. I received a message. I suddenly thought of Anirudh. I clicked to see who it is.

"Baby! I still love you!" It said. I'm right. It's from that cockroach. Is he playing with me?? My mind said to call and to scold whoever on the other side but I decided against it.

I deleted the message.