Chapter 64

Atharva's POV

I heard yesterday was Y/N and Anirudh's engagement. I saw some of their pictures on Anirudh's and Rajini sir's twitter page. Y/N on a silk saree posing with Ani... With white rings on their ring finger. I feel like I want to rip off that ring and insert my diamond ring I bought for my Y/N.

I look at the ring which I bought for her. It's bright and shiny just like Y/N's face. Why she don't like me? Why did she want to choose him?

Why did she chose Ani?? He was like a villian to her then... She even complaint about him to me. But now that plate got inverted. He's the hero and I'm the villian. Yes I'm the villian.

I drank the rest of my drink. I got a call from unknown. I didn't attend at first. Then the anonymous person keeps on ringing me so I answered it.

"Hello.. Who are you?" I managed to ask despite the alcohol which mutes my brain.

"Mmm.... Drank much?" The person asked.

"Hey who are you tell me first..." I asked.

"You turned into a full time drunkard because of Y/N! Pity you Atharva!" The feminine voice keeps on annoying me.

"Yaru di nee? Enna di venum unnaku? Anjali ya?? Ipo sandhosam thaane?? ( hey who are you di? What do you want?? Are you Anjali?? Now you're happy ah??) I asked with lot of anger.

" it's Shruthi" she said. I drank some water and got my brain back in some minutes.

"Shruthi? But aren't you supposed to be in jail??" I asked her.

"I'm talking from jail. We're in AC room with a TV double bed for me and Akshara.. We know everything what's happening there Atharva... I have spies." She said laughing.

"Spy?? " I asked confused.

"Haha... The spy is Suriya. I only tell you because you and I going to talk a deal" she said.

"Suriya? My brother? Deal??" I asked confused.

"Yes he's helping me for you to have Y/N" she said.

"What the hell are you talking?? Y/N is engaged yesterday. Didn't you watched in TV" I asked her.

"I know Atharva.. But do you think everything is over?? I cannot forget my Anirudh. You also can't forget her? Right?" She asked me.

"Yes... But you're the one who tried to kill Y/N" I said as anger rushed towards her.

"That was years before but now only I came to know about your secret love for Y/N. Answer my question: Do you love Y/N?" She asked.

"Yes"

"Do you want Y/N?"

"Yes"

A/N

Sorry friends! Can't write a bigger chapters from now because I have school, home work, assignments and tests!!

Hope you like it!

Comment and vote!

Feel free to suggest me!!!

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷