Chapter 32

Y/N's POV

I turned to see them taking knives.

"Run girls," I screamed. And we run even faster. I'm surprised that no one is here on this street! Oh god! How'd I forget that this street is an old railway house colony which is not used now!! Now we can't even ask for help. I saw Thivya trying to call to someone... I think the police! Suddenly Sri Devi fell down.

We stopped and Fiez gave her hand to help her. The rowdies arrived too close to us. We turned to run. We went inside different houses. Oh god! Why did we split up? I'm now hiding behind the door of a dark house. This house is creepy...so are the rowdies!! I'm hoping that my friends didn't get caught.

One man which I saw morning came into the house which I'm hiding. He is exploring the hall with his phone light. When his light is about to turn to me, I heard a voice from outside,

"Raja, I found one!!" A man from outside yelled.

Suddenly the man, Raja ran outside. Oh my god! One of my friends was caught by them.

"Look, come out!! Otherwise, I'll kill your little friend" They said.
Without thinking about anything, I went outside.

I saw Thivya and Fiez also came out from a house. They held the Sri Devi hostage. Sri Devi is screaming. She is so scared right now.

"Look, it's my fault. I only told the conductor to get you out of the bus. She did nothing. Please leave her" I begged.

Raja grinned. He whispered something to a man beside him and that man tied Thivya's hand. Another man tied Fiez's hand. A man from behind me tied my hand also.

"Leave us" we screamed.

"How can we leave some gorgeous girls like you? Our boss will be happy if we showed you, girls, to him" A man beside Raja told me.

" Dei Siraj! Call Selva to bring a van." Raja shouted to another man. Siraj is the one who came with Raja in the bus.

We all screamed and begged. They stuck a duct tape in our mouth.

Suddenly I heard the sound of a vehicle arriving. God! They are going to spoil our future!! Tears filled my eyes as well as my friends!! Sri Devi already fainted. A man lifted her.

I saw a black car coming...

I think I know that car. Out of that car, Atharva and Anirudh came out. How do they know that we're stuck here?? But I'm glad they came!!

"Dei chinna pasangala odindunga (hey small boys, ran away)" Siraj said.

Anirudh and Atharva smiled. I can hear siren sounds. It's the police!!! We all are crying in happiness. Anirudh's eyes fell on me. As soon as he saw me, he walked towards me.

Suddenly a man stopped him and he held a knife so close to Anirudh's neck.

The police came.

"Police!! Look everyone goes away otherwise, I will kill him" The man said.

Anirudh suddenly smacked that man and took the knife from him and went near Raja.

"Everyone knives down! " he said holding the knife close to Raja's throat.

Everyone obeyed. I think Raja is their group leader. And police arrested everyone. Anirudh walked towards me. He is looking at me with sad eyes.

Y/N :ghewwet twwisss twehspe oweet.

Anirudh: what?

I looked down signaling to get that duct tape out from my mouth. He understands and he is taking the duct tape out from my mouth without hurting my lip skin. I saw Atharva helping to Fiez and police trying go wake up Sri Devi. Thivya is freed and she is holding Sri Devi.

I looked back at Anirudh. He is still taking off the tape with so much care. His whole attention was on my mouth!

Y N: Hewwrry Upp!!!

I managed to say.

Anirudh looked at me. His hands went to my cheeks from the tape. He held my cheeks and came near me. Oh god! The police is here, and everyone around us probably staring at him, given the fact he is Anirudh Ravichander, the youth sensation of Tamil Nadu right now. I moved from him.

Anirudh: okay let me take that!

He took off the duct tape fully.

Y/N: hey why can't you take that fastly?. Why were you touching my cheeks? You have no rights!!! And you're...

Anirudh: hey I deserve thanks for saving you and your friends.

He cut me off.

Before I open my mouth to yell at him he came closer to me. He extended his hand to my back. Is he going to hug me?

I felt his hands are on the rope. He is untying me. Can't he do it in another way? I felt the rope fell down. I can see the ambulance. They took Sri Devi in there and we girls also said to go with her and police followed us. I got in. Sri Devi is still unconscious. We all crying.

Anirudh's POV

What is she talking about? I never sent her any messages. I was planning to talk to her in straight but she now called me and yelled at me. I should talk to her.

"Hey man," I turned to see Atharva.

"Hey Atharva, sorry for not pick up your phone. I'm just.."

"It's okay," he said.

Then I told him about the conversation between Y/N and I. He looked at me shocked.

"Who's that guy sending her messages?" He asked me.

"I don't know," I said.

"I need to talk to Y/N. She won't believe whatever I say to her. Come with me and explain to her that I love her. If she said yes for me, I will marry her without asking for my father's permission" I said to him. He looked serious.

"Okay" That was all he said.

"Come on she should be at the bus stop now! Let's explain to her" I said and I went down inside my house to get my keys.

"Ani! Where are you going?" My mom asked me.

"Outside with Atharva," I said to her.

"Oh okay," she said.

I took my car Keys and started driving. When I arrived at the bus stop. No one is there. I got out of the car to find anyone. Still no one. I found a little notepad in the ground. I opened it.

"Y/N" was beautifully written in it. It's Y/N's note! Where'd she went leaving her note?

Atharva is walking and suddenly he called me.

"Ani here's a bag. It's Thivya's" he said. And we walked a little further to discover broken heels. And we noticed a torn dupatta.

We ran into our car and Atharva drives in top speed. He is in panic like me.

I called the Police and they are also further behind us. I knew. Y/N and her friends were tied up by a bunch of guys.

_____________
(Skips the helping part)

_________________

__________________
__________________

I hope Sri Devi is okay. I also should go to the hospital. I followed the ambulance to the hospital. They took Sri Devi into a room.

Fiez's hand had some scratches. Thivya's kurta's hands were torn. Y/N's hand had some scratches, her Top is covered in dirt.

They are waiting for Sri Devi. Fiez is calling someone and informing about their situation. Guess it's her parents. I saw Atharva talking to Y/N. I hope he'll make her understand.

Poda- An Anirudh Fanfiction *under Editing*On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara