Chapter 34

A/N
Hello friends!!! I'm feeling like this story is going so slow? Is it true? Should I fast up? Or be like this?? Please comment!!

🌻🌻🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇🍐🍄🍓🍐🍒🍐🍒🍉🍉🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒

Anirudh's POV

Y/N is acting different today ,after I rescued her and her friends. Maybe she is thankful to me. She itself came near me and said thanks and said sorry for scolding me when I was helping her. I pinched myself to check wether I'm dreaming. Its true!! Every thing happening here is true!!!!

Yay!!!! Y/N talked to me.

Maybe she talked because I helped her. That doesn't mean that she is in love with me.

After interview, I and Atharva went inside the hospital room. I sat next in a chair that is next to Sri Devi's bed. My eyes went to Y/N and my eyes got bigger when I saw Y/N is holding Atharva's hand!! What the hell??

I glared at them.

Atharva looked at Y/N, puzzled.

"Oh! I thought Fiez was standing next to me!" She said. My heart started to beat normally. I decided to talk to Y/N. I went near her and said to her that I want to talk to her. She nodded her head!!! She is acting different today. But I'm happy!!!! Yay!!!

We started to walk in the corridor.

"Y/N" I said.

She looked at me.

And I did my best to explain her what exactly happened all these days. She is looking at me like she is feeling bad for me. She is staring at me.

"Y/N" I called her.

She nod still looking at my eyes.

"All my words are true, come to my home and even ask my mom! But believe me" I whispered, because I too got lost into her eyes.

Y/N stood there like a statue looking at my eyes. Is she okay?

"Y/N" I touched her shoulder. She suddenly came back to reality.

She took two step backwards. She was about to open her mouth and tell somthing, but closed it when we heard someone coughing.

I turned to see Shruthi. She spolied everything!!! Why Shruthi why???

She is holding a bunch of flowers and walking towards us. She stared at Y/N. Y/N looked at me and looked at Shruthi and walked away without lookind back at us.

I glared at Shruthi.

She handed me the bunch of flowers.

"Anjali is in Kerala. She wants to give this to her friend." She said.

"Okay" I said and took a step. She stopped me.

"Honey.." She started. "Please.." I said and walked past her.

I went to the room and handed Sri Devi, the flowers.

"Anjali told us to give this to you" I said..

"We talked to her now only, thanks!" Sri said.

"Its okay" I said. I looked around the room to find Y/N. She is not here.

I opened my mouth to ask them.

"Y/N went down to buy some medicines" Thivya said. Is she reading my mind?

"Okay" I said.

And, Shruthi entered the room.

I thought that she'd left.

Oh god!