Chapter 41

Atharva's POV

I am drinking with my friends. I held a party for my birthday! I received calls from Dhanush and Shiva. I didn't attend cause I don't want to.

After 10 minutes I received call from Anjali. "Happy birthday Atharva" she wished me. "Thank you Anju.." I told her. "Hey are you drinking?" She asked me. "Yes!!" I said and laughed. "I'll talk to you in morning" she said and cutted. She hates my drinking habit. I only drink when I'm with friends.

My friends left. I am now so drunk that I can't even see anything clearly. I heard my phone shouting. "Shut up" I said but it didn't respected me so I attended it.

"Hey who is this?" I shouted.

"This is Y/N, Fiez,Thivya and Sri Devi" they told their names God!! Y/N is talking to me!!!

"Hey.. I.. I'm sorry for shouting I'm just..." I don't know what to say.

"Drunk" Y/N said.

"Mm" I responded.

"We called you to wish you happy birthday." Fiez said.

"Happy birthday to my fav. Person Atharva!!!" Thivya said.

"Thank you" I said smiling.

"Happy birthday to you ,happy birthday to you, happy birthday to dear Atharva, happy birthday to you" Sri Devi sang. I laughed. She is so childish.

"Thank you Sri Devi" I said.

"Happy birthday Atharva!!! Don't drink too much! You have a big day!!" Fiez said. Oh!! Caring!!! I waited for Y/N to say something.

"Wishing you a wonderful day with good health and happiness. Hapy birthday Atharva!!" She said.

She's awesome.

"Muah!! Thanks gorgeous!" I said as the phone slipped from my hand and I fainted.

Y/N's POV

"Muah"?? This is the sound of kiss right? Ah! He is drunk! So leave it Y/N. Today we're having a girls night!! So we stayed up in Sri Devi's house. We talked about everything. My sudden change of mind to marry Ani,... And about fashion show.. Etc..,

I don't know but my feelings for him is strong like a banyan tree. Now only I realised his true love for me. He is the one.... I blushed at the thought.

" someone is thinking about their love" Sri Devi teased. I blushed.

________________
_________________

After discussing about our projects we fell asleep.

I and Anirudh dancing so happily. Suddenly Anirudh gone. I searched for him. But he's not here. Then I heard his voice. "Y/N!!" He shouted my name. I ran towards where the voice came from. But I collided with someone. After I got up, the "someone" is grinning. I can't see their face but I can see their white evil teeth.

"Remember me?" Evil mouth said.